LC Jordan V (Nike Air 99 model) in Metallic Silver w/ +10 pics, High res

Whats up again?  I got another pair of 5's today.  These are pretty hard to come by.  I wanted to get a legit check and see what you guys think.  I don't see much that would stand out as a fake, but take a look.  The sole and the netting has started to yellow as you would expect from a pair of 14 year old shoes.  No big deal.  Stitch patterns appear good.  Tongue looks good with even stitching around the top and the impressed area around J / lower portion of tongue.. 3M pops nice.  Paint is nice.  I can see an even glue residue aound the sole / bottom leather, but it is even and not excessive in my opinion.  Both lace locks bear the NIKE brand as I believe these should have.  Inner sole also bares the NIKE AIR logo.  The J card was included also, The air bubbles may be popped.  They are very soft and of a different texture material than the rest of the sole, however, they are very milky.  Thats the skinny, what do you think?  Inner tag is 11/30/99.

Thanks for the help guys, when I got the shoes I was almost certain, but I had seen that box used a lot when I saw some fakes in the past.  This box a lot better than those from the past, but that was like 3-4 years ago and I have seen fakes these days that are almost undetectable (of course up close of having the box is usually gonna show truth).

Back
Top Bottom