LC: Jordan WC3 OG 88

These are fake. The tongue isn't even showing the red boarder. Thats the biggest red flag. Thats do or die right there

These are fake. The tongue isn't even showing the red boarder. Thats the biggest red flag. Thats do or die right there
Are we looking @ the same shoe...I have 2 pairs of the 88s...they're identical......ordered from Nike store and FL

What about the box tag? Shouldn't there be an MSRP sticker, or tabs where one was ripped off. I'm calling fake, however they look good!

Last edited:
i think the 4s show the red of the inside of the tongue more than the CDP's (bred iv's) . You need a picture of the insole printing of the nike air and the production tag inside

So these are B-Grades?

id say no, im going with GM which means they come from china. while made with authentic materials the have some differences at times hence the horrible elephant print.

this is my opinion, others might not agree.

id say no, im going with GM which means they come from china. while made with authentic materials the have some differences at times hence the horrible elephant print.

this is my opinion, others might not agree.
Thanks. 

These are being sold for the same price as the authorized pairs. I don't mind buying a GM if the price is right but I know that these costs way lower than what the seller's asking.

Pass. 

Well ... thats what i mean't lol, GM (Not fake) my bad. but yeah. 
Grey Market is still not an authorized Nike product made by Nike. It's still fake lol just a really good reproduction of the real thing. But yeah I wouldn't pay "real" prices for a reproduction either. Good move.

What about the box tag? Shouldn't there be an MSRP sticker, or tabs where one was ripped off. I'm calling fake, however they look good!
You can easily rip off the MSRP tag. I don't know how many of my MSRP tags have fallen off. You can also see where the msrp tag was ripped off or fell off

Well ... thats what i mean't lol, GM (Not fake) my bad. but yeah. 
Grey Market is still not an authorized Nike product made by Nike. It's still fake lol just a really good reproduction of the real thing. But yeah I wouldn't pay "real" prices for a reproduction either. Good move.

how is it fake if its made by Nike and with same materials? thats why we call them grey market.

how is it fake if its made by Nike and with same materials? thats why we call them grey market.
GUYS the is NO PROOF of this same factory same material BS... its a rumor(spin) produced to make maximum profit off of a pretty good fake IMO! Just think b4 we heard this term "GM" a yr or 2 ago NO ONE would dump $200+ on fakes right? Now it seems to be common place to dump $$$ on a "GM" Just think about it. Its simply good marketing X supply and demand.. like weapons of mass destruction, fake boobs, watered down liquor etc.. IMO to a trained eye its far from the same. but to each his own..

not all of the time.. this is another red flag in some cases... but not a defining piece of evidence of fake unless there is more to back it up..

So these are B-Grades?
B grade means a nike outlet product/not A grade nike product.. ONLY kicks with a red "B" on the sticker, inside the shoe somewhere or box is a "B" grade IT WILL BE CLEARLEY MARKED... all else is FAKE.

These are definitely GM or Fake ( im not getting into how u gonna call it) but bottom line is they not Nike released pair. I had exactly the same kind of 88s with even better EP. The only odd thing was the tongue red material not sticking out , above the white leather.

Back
Top Bottom