LC - Jordan XI Gamma Blue - No Stamp in box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. Im new to this forum & hope every1 can excuse me as i get use to posting if i am adding to much. Let me start off by sayin thank you all in advance for bein here to help those like me. 1st - I looked at alot of post & mine looked similar to many legit pairs, but things are bothering me. The color of the sole don't look as blue as some, but it could be because others pics are taken in darker light cause i seen some with legit status that had a more light color like mine, i don't know thou. The toe cap of the right shoe looks great but the left shoes is more see thru. With that said the paper has blue stains in 3 spots which would lead me to believe dye has rubbed off & that's why they're lighter. From what i heard fakes use a dye to color the sole & i hope mine aren't dyed & is why the paper has blue on it. The last thing shoe wise that might be small that i have a issue with is the cut of the PL right below the 1st lace. There is a small triangle mis cut i noticed on each shoe i think is referred to as widows peak, but this i also noticed on legit pairs. I took pics under the insole & everything looks perfect cause i noticed none of the gamma blues i have seen on here have a stamp under the insole. Now my biggest issue. Even tho the box looks spot on to me, even havin this little gap between the boxes where the slide in box sticks out a bit like i noticed on all the legit pairs, there's no stamp on the inside of either box, no Q/C sticker either but i havent seen a Q/C sticker on asy yet. That missin stamp is killin me tho. Even with the issues mentioned I think the shoes look great due to the fact i heard of all the quality control issues, but to not have a stamp on the inside of the boxes makes me sadly suspicious. I bought these off eBay & have to get at the seller soon to get my $ back if they're fake so i hope the experts can give me a hand as you all know far more than me. Thank for reading through all this. Im posting alot of pics i hope help. & P.S That jumpman does have a loose thread on it.

Yah, feel sorry for Ya. I'm leaning toward fake. The 23 isn't right, and the toe cap is a bad sign. These should be milky and if anything, you gotta look real hard and focus to see through it. Your sole color looks only a bit off but could be lighting. I own a pair and mine aren't perfect. But there's too many signs on yours. Sorry. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Man if these are fake which it looks 2 of yall already think its lookin thats hella scummy. Even these insoles are made out the same legit material & when flipped over are the same color with the same font & letters/numbers printed on them. Same color underneath the part on the shoe with the same white stitching as legit pairs, the hole underneath looks to be in the same spot. Whats really killin me is the only reason I thought they'd not be legit is cause the box looked to have no print on the bottom of the box, no Nike Air, Nike Air Sole, Nikes address, you know all that stuff every nike box has, but then I noticed when taking these pics under the light that it was there just faded away probably from bein moved around. After I seen that I felt a lil better about it but now its like dam. Well I put trust I what people on here say but ill wait to see if a few more chime in & if its all the same just get my 3 bills back from this scam artist, lol. Thats the best part, I can get my money back, but returning a 2nd pair now is gettin old.

Well 3 now while I was typing that. Ive been really leanin on the fence towards fake as well & not even cause the shoe but cause the box itself not having the blue stamp every single pair of my J's have in it. But may I ask besides the box is the 23 the only thing on the shoes & the toe caps whats leaning yall towards fake? Trust me im not 1 to try & fake myself out to think their real like I know some do, ill accept it get my money back & move on. I only ask cause for some reason in these pics its makin the 23 look mad arched but in my hand its squared off perfect, I dont know if its my angle im.shootin from or what.

I'm going to have to agree..I also believe these are fakes..23s As mentioned are incorrect. PL is high, WPs galore etc..Definitely get your refund bro.

Just addin 3 last pics here one of the 23, another of the box which ill explain, & the tag inside just in case cause the serial numbers match the bx sticker. Like said im going with what you guys are all saying here but the 23's pics i knew looked different than in hand. The shape to the back of the collar made it look like they were arched cause of how i was taking the pic. Dont know if this makes anyone think different but like i said i dont wanna throw in the towel before all my areas i noticed were covered & this was pretty much the last 1. I believe it's a legit box just not stamped, even the glue strips on the folds to give the box it it's shape still had the peel off stickers on em not secured down like someone strait snatched a box out a nike factory without stampin it to put in it a pair of in my opinion pretty good fakes. I mean all the small bases are covered you see on fakes that they dont care to make look legit on fakes like the basically authentic insole, the pretty much authentic craftsmanship under the inolse & the stitching, the material on the collar and the leather upper are exact to the pair of authentics i have seen before, The lace tips are even black & not marker colored black, even the carbon fiber to me is on point. What im gettin at since yall conclusion is unauthentic, do you guys think they are one of these GM fakes that arent authorized but still out a actual nike factory. I mean to me fake is fake no matter what if it aint 100% authentic & im getting my money back,im just wanting to know for my conscience if they are getting that good cause i seen fakes but never with as much on point detail with these even though some is also not well detailed. Thanks again yall.

No. The 23 is like a wrong font. It's a bit too wide and the gap between the 2 3 looks small. That's what threw me off. I got a pair and the 2 3 is much thinner. As well as my friends pair and my GF's (grade school although) and like Timmy said the widow peaks. I feel bad for Ya, but if it was just one issue or maybe two but there are too many things wrong.

"do you guys think they are one of these GM fakes that arent authorized but still out a actual nike factory."

As you've stated..Fake is fake.. As for GM's the statement above is 100% incorrect..Thats just the rumor the bootleggers want people to believe so they feel better about dropping $150+ for counterfeit kicks..Dont fall for that song and dance bro..We have actually proven this is not the case.. GM shoes are NOT made in a NIKE factory..GM shoes do NOT use the same materials, they use comparable materials etc..To put it in a nutshell, GMs are simply the best quality fakes on the market. Like your Gammas pictured above..They are very close but lack certain characteristics of a legit Gamma in the form of construction, shape, fonts, tooling etc..This means they WERE NOT made along the legit pairs and these issues are not flaws in the manufacturing process..They are tells for a differnt manufacturing process all together..Hope this helps shed some light for you..

Yea im gettin the money back. Its funny though all the excuses dudes tryin to give me yet still telling me he'll give me my money back, when either way he has no choice to give me my money back, lol. I just still find it odd how hard they must've tried to replicate this pair though. Theres a pair that was checked as bein legit right before mine & the 23 is exactly the same, & the production start & end dates on the tag in the shoe is the exact same as my pair, also the number that starts with US is exactly the same. I can tell these are older & made around when the authentic pairs were released so they had to of been on their game some how to get the production dates exactly right seeing like I said you can tell they werent recently made but made around when the kicks actually released. Bastards.

Does no Stamp at the bottom
Of the shoe when you take the sole mean that they are fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom