LC: Kobe 5 Bruce Lee

Hi Ya'll

Could I please get a legit check on these kobe 5 bruce lee's.

The individual bought them through ebay, so they only have a electronic pdf of the receipt.

Thanks in advance!

Those are 100% LEGIT. From the overall shape of the shoes and the box tag, Nothing shows to be off. I got one just like it :D. Nice pickup!

Those are 100% LEGIT. From the overall shape of the shoes and the box tag, Nothing shows to be off. I got one just like it
happy.gif
. Nice pickup!
Thanks man!  I'm planning to pick these up later...these are one of my grails.  I don't know anybody that has them, so hard to do a legit comparison.

Thanks man!  I'm planning to pick these up later...these are one of my grails.  I don't know anybody that has them, so hard to do a legit comparison.

Well, I can vouch. Mine is a sz10.5 also and deadstock!! Which reminds me, gotta think when I should rock em' lol. I'll take a rep for the legit check if you're giving them out :lol:

Last edited:
Well, I can vouch. Mine is a sz10.5 also and deadstock!! Which reminds me, gotta think when I should rock em' lol. I'll take a rep for the legit check if you're giving them out
laugh.gif
Done!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom