LC : Nike Air Yeezy Black Pink (New Pics, LC again please!!)

Joined Nov 1, 2008
the shoes in the picture is definitely legit but you might want to have the seller to send you some tagged picture.

Joined Mar 3, 2008
^

Bong pare, shoe looks legit. Im just contemplating on the color outcome, probably because of the flash from the camera.

Box tag is straight correct, shoe shape is good, plus those paddings at the ankle area are correct as well.

Just my thoughts of getting a tagged photo with the actualy shoe since as i can see them, tagge dphotos were palced while shoe is covered with the clothing.Good luck pare.

Joined Apr 5, 2007
Thanks guys, here is a photo the seller sent me. This is tagged and shows the shoes. Please confirm if these are authentic please

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by revelation218

Thanks guys, here is a photo the seller sent me. This is tagged and shows the shoes. Please confirm if these are authentic please

good to go. Legit.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now