LC OG Jordan XI Space Jam

Is this a troll post? Those aren't even GM...they're just terrible swap meet quality replicas. Those are like 60 bucks brand new. Look at the carbon fiber, the 23's. This has gotta be a joke.

Lmao this made me laugh I'm sorry. $50 kicks right here or bootlegs as R ryanjumpman420 would say. Those 23s??? And that PL on the toe omg! Some of the worst fakes I've seen in a while. That supposed to be a yeezy insole?

Rumble Gang Rumble Gang lol damn these are bad. Yea these are the definition of the term bootleg in the shoe game today. Any shoe that isnt real is a bootleg to me. These are like $48 brand new on repbeast.ru right now

Last edited:
I never had the OG's.  The only XI's I had at that time (2001) were the Carolina Lows, and I don't remember them looking like that.  I have the 2012 Playoff 11's, and the Gamma's.  From what I saw, the patent leather toe boy looked way too long, the carbon fiber was off, the tag was off, the 23 looked horrible, and even the shape of the shoe looked funny to me.  But I'm no expert on XI's or fakes in general.  I told him I thought they were fake and why, and I said I would post them to get a second opinion.  

Back
Top Bottom