LC on 1999 Bred IV's

Hey I'm considering getting these from some in a trade and wanted to get some advice on whether there legit or not?

Some stuff looks off to me but I would like more opinions. Thanks in advance, Peace.

I believe these are fakes.

- Tongue height to short
-Looks like the mid sole has a gloss which the 1999's did not have.

Glossy midsoles & short tongues are a giveaway.
But this pair were actually bought recently by some kid on SC -he posted them in the pickup thread & as expected got called out. Now he's flipping them & trying to con someone else.
30t6p3b.gif

Grimey behaviour as he knows full well they are fakes but is passing them off as real -Sole Collector screen name: AddictedtoJz

Thanks for the feedback guys I appreciate it. I had a feeling they were fake I just wanted to make sure. And that is grimey no doubt, how are you going to try and sell fakes and pass them as real. That says alot about someones character.

Another thing I noticed was that the color was bleeding onto each other on the bottom of the soles and what looks like white stitching on the front part of the sole, has anyone ever seen that happen on real pairs?

STRIKE TWO!

PLEASE GIVE A DETAILED EXPLANATION AS TO WHY OR HOW A SHOE IS FAKE. PLEASE REVIEW THE RULES FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION.

Back
Top Bottom