LC on 2016 Banned 1's

These look real good, but i think they're fakes because of the RD in the wings logo. would like others opinion. @Succ  

Last edited:
Same for me.
Fake because of the space between the R and D.
The quality looks good it's crazy

RD is the only reason? From what I've been reading, everything checks out. What about the RD is wrong?

Last edited:
the R D should be connected. Im sure if you press in the toe box, it doesnt return to its shape instantly. ( fake )

also, this is the best pair of fakes i've seen

Last edited:
Everything looks like it's checking out besides the Lace Bags and RD on the Wings Logo
RD is most likely QC issue on Nike's part if these are legit.

But I'm going with GM. Sorry fam.

Last edited:
I still think these are fake.

1. take out the left insole, the stripes should be left going upward.

2. press in the the tip of  toe box, it should return back to its shape instantly.

2. press in the the tip of  toe box, it should return back to its shape instantly.

An easier way to figure that out is putting pressure from your thumb onto the middle of the toe box. On fakes the toe box will not sink in and not have a pressure mark from your thumb. Authentics will do this because of the leather.

Last edited:

Yes check the insole, stripe should be like that : 

http://niketalk.com/t/656630/jordan-1-sbb-away-legit-check

very interested because everything else is ok (except lace bag and th R and D).

Fake quality almost better than retail 
mean.gif

I'm with @succ . The RD is too far apart IMO and lace bags are TOO sloppy for it to pass QC. I say GM

Could you tag a RELEVANT post and not one that is IRRELEVANT? I.e an LC with the stitching on in insole from a 2016 Bred/Banned, not an SBB.

Sorry but i'm french so maybe my english wasn't clear.

I'm not talking about the stiching but the STRIPES on the back of the insole (picture number 6 of my thread), same on 2016 SBB, Banned or Black toe ...

Just took a picture of my 2016 banned 1's (legit from nike.fr) :

View media item 2248841
This is what i mean when i talk about "insole" (maybe i'm wrong tell me)

I known this shoe is 99.9% fake but when i see the quality, i want to know if this have correct "insole" !!!

Thank you guys for all your help. I decided to return the shoes. The search goes on....

One thing to add to this, the tongue is very short it doesn't go over the ankle pads.-fyi

These are fake. R and D. Don't waste your time taking out the insole and doing stuff like that. These are just plain out fakes. Not the worst I have seen, but not the best either.

Last edited:
One thing to add to this, the tongue is very short it doesn't go over the ankle pads.-fyi
Well, some pairs meet near the collar and some are slightly below them. Yours are just way too short.

Thank you guys for all your help. I decided to return the shoes. The search goes on....
GOAT has your size for 325 if you're willing to pay that.

Well, some pairs meet near the collar and some are slightly below them. Yours are just way too short.
GOAT has your size for 325 if you're willing to pay that.
goat will always have authentics? Who checks the shoes for them?

Last edited:
goat will always have authentics? Who checks the shoes for them?
Think of GOAT as Kixify but they make the seller send the shoes to people who have Legit shoes on the ready to Legit Check a shoe. If the shoe is fake they ban the seller, if the shoe is legit they send it right your way. Also, the money you use to pay for the shoe goes to GOAT, if the shoe is fake or the sender never delivers the shoe within 2 days you get a full refund, if the shoe is legit they give the funds to the reseller after the shoe has arrived at your house. Hopefully that's not too confusing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom