LC on Jordan Concord 11 XI

So i just got these through my cousin. He apparently knows a guy  that can get any pair of jordans I want that was released in the past  couple of years. When I got them they looked kind of off to me. What do you guys think? Are these legit? if not can you point out the flaws to me?

Probably grey market pairs. Even DS release day pairs have started to yellow around the pods.

I would have to agree that these are grey market just based off the fact that there isn't any yellowing at all... Any other flaws, I can't point them out. How much did they go for?

240 in total. So these are good besides the freshness of the sole? Any other Grey market defects or issues? Can I get some people to weigh in on anything besides the sole

Go on the Grey market thread. Everyone has different opinions. You are entitle to your own opinion.

Pic 1 dosent belong with pic 2,3,4, and 5.
Reasons being
- outsole is of a grey market on pic one, i also found this exact pic are very close on a concord listing off ebay
- Now pics 2,3,4,5 are pics of a legit concord imo
Reasons being
- Patent leather cut is perfect and slim, gm tend to have a thicker cut as the ogs did
- 23 font on the heel is correct, gm tend to have a bolder 23 on heel
- Lace tags are between the the third lace column
- Opaque toe caps
- Midsole and outsole points are perfect
- Ball is perfectly aligned between the 2/3
Take tag pics next time fam, because i swear that first pic dosent belong with the others.

Last edited:
Pic 1 dosent belong with pic 2,3,4, and 5.
Reasons being
- outsole is of a grey market on pic one, i also found this exact pic on a concord listing off ebay
- Now pics 2,3,4,5 are pics of a legit concord imo
Reasons being
- Patent leather cut is perfect and slim, gm tend to have a thicker cut as the ogs did
- 23 font on the heel is correct, gm tend to have a bolder 23 on heel
- Lace tags are between the the third lace column
- Opaque toe caps
- Midsole and outsole points are perfect
- Ball is perfectly aligned between the 2/3
Take tag pics next time fam, because i swear that first pic dosent belong with the others.

This guy is good. You're right, the first pic is from a listing on eBay. And the rest of the pics are from my personal pair of DS concords. I did this to prove a point. A lot of people have been looking straight at sole of the shoe and saying right off the bat they are GM shoes and that's it. Not noting any other flaws. But you're right pics of 2-5 are of my retail pairs. Looks like you've got an eye better than the rest. Here's an actual pic of the soles. These are DS btw.View media item 476176

This guy is good. You're right, the first pic is from a listing on eBay. And the rest of the pics are from my personal pair of DS concords. I did this to prove a point. A lot of people have been looking straight at sole of the shoe and saying right off the bat they are GM shoes and that's it. Not noting any other flaws. But you're right pics of 2-5 are of my retail pairs. Looks like you've got an eye better than the rest. Here's an actual pic of the soles. These are DS btw.View media item 476176
I take pride in my lc checks fam, and those are a fresh pair of Concords. Their very little details from gm to legit authorize pairs, its not only the sole.

Glad there are still people in the LC forum that actually know what they're talking about. I've seen people mislabel shoes plenty of times, especially since the public outbreak of GM shoes. Keep it up.

What point are you trying to make, exactly?

The first pair of shoes is grey market, just as I said in the very first response to this thread. Looking at the soles alone is enough to tell whether or not they're release day pairs or grey market pairs. No one looking for an actual legit check would post pics of two different pairs.

We know their GM, How much would you put these at. I would put these Gm at 240$. 

What point are you trying to make, exactly?

The first pair of shoes is grey market, just as I said in the very first response to this thread. Looking at the soles alone is enough to tell whether or not they're release day pairs or grey market pairs. No one looking for an actual legit check would post pics of two different pairs.
The point is this. I've seen people on here go into great detail about apparent "flaws" in a GM shoe once they saw it had blue sole. Infact I've seen threads where people have posted pictures of the shoe from every angle except for the sole. And people would proceed to say how the PL was cut wrong, the 23 is off and a whole bunch of stuff that was "off" and then the OP posts a pic of the sole with yellowing and their tunes changed. And vice versa. So I wanted to see if those same "experts" would find those "flaws" in my release day pair if they were already under the assumption that they are GM. Hence why I added the picture of the icy sole I found from eBay. Kinda like a controlled experiment.

But an actual expert got to the thread before any fake ones did. I'm just glad to see that there are still people on here that actually know what they're talking about and just doesn't look at the sole.

Last edited:
Wondering what you guys think on these? Are they legit/GM? How much would you all say these are worth?

Back
Top Bottom