LC on Jordan Doernbecher 4

Looking for some help on these.

Did a lot of research when I bought these, as far as what to look for, white on the tongue, Isiah pointing the proper way, green jumpman on the inside, etc.

Just thought I would ask some extra help on these.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
you good to go famb. what to look for with db 4's is that white lining around the tongue. even grey market 4's hasn't got that down.

Is there something wrong with the superman logo. Too much gap on the logo to the lining.

How are the Isiah's supposed to look like?
on the right shoe, the afro should start thin to thick, (from the back of the shoe to the front)

on the left shoe its the opposite; at the back of the shoe its thick,

Ryan

Here is what I know about the shoes:

1.> Isiah afro head is pointing correct ways, on both shoes, and the right eyes have the eye brow in 2 pieces on both shoes.

2.> the tongue has the appropriate white showing

3.> there is absolutely no white paint anywhere on each of the air bubbles, which was told is a good sign to tell

4.> Arrows seem to be correct, and go the whole way around the shoe

5.> Box is correct size

6.> Stitching, webbing, and leather are all good.

I find it incredibly confusing as someone who would be "counterfitting" shoes would go to the extent of having everything correct detail down on the shoe, and the superman logo off. Doesn't make sense, that would seemingly be the easiest thing to counterfit, I would assume..

any thoughts, etc?

Ryan

Thanks, but no where in that guide does it say anything about the "Isiah" and which way the afro is to be pointing. And that's a tell tale sign to spot a fake as well. And it doesn't say anything about it, in that guide.

And, going back to my previous post, everything on my shoes seem right, except the logo, which would be the easiest to change, so why would someone go to the extreme measure to make everything legit on the shoes, but yet not the logo.. seems incredibly strange to me.

Last edited:
that logo does look a lil' bit funny...possible newer batch of grey market pairs? the first batch had the problem where the white lining on the tongue didn't show enough maybe these are a newer wave of them. honestly OP, if the materials are legit and tag matches up with legit ones i'd still rock.

Back
Top Bottom