LC on one more CG XI

need more pics especially of the inner tag. Please post more pics. But from just those 2 pics, they are legit.

Originally Posted by nurspecr34

how about price? how much do you think?

DS anywhere from $350-$500 with box and retro card, it also depends on who's buying and how bad they need them. What size are they? Sizes makes a bigdifference

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by nurspecr34

DS anywhere from $350-$500 with box and retro card, it also depends on who's buying and how bad they need them. What size are they? Sizes makes a big difference

From those two bad pictures, they seem legit, I think I see spacing between the 2 & 3.
As far as PC- $500? Whoa a little steep buddy I think more like $225-300 only if DS and they don't appear to be with those soles

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

babyJs23 wrote:

nurspecr34 wrote:

DS anywhere from $350-$500 with box and retro card, it also depends on who's buying and how bad they need them. What size are they? Sizes makes a big
difference

From those two bad pictures, they seem legit, I think I see spacing between the 2 & 3.

As far as PC- $500? Whoa a little steep buddy I think more like $225-300 only if DS and they don't appear to be with those soles

It is steep but only because I've seen people drop that amount for them DS on eBay and on FCNY, Craigslist, Osneaker, and a few other websites. $225-$300would be too cheap to sell for me.

I actually got mine for $250 shipped from Australia but that's not the going rate. I would say $350-$400 shipped

i watched ds cool greys for 255 last week its do-able to find them under 3, 500 is pure insanity

Originally Posted by joeman1515

i watched ds cool greys for 255 last week its do-able to find them under 3, 500 is pure insanity

probably fakes, really small sizes, or really yellowed soles but not for $255 DS. That is insane for that price but if it is true I will be all over them
smile.gif

Thats because they were in the UK. That same pair, especially in size 12, being sold in the US, guarantee wouldnt have sold for $234

Back
Top Bottom