e20079c7_image.jpeg

c1616396_image.jpeg

542401a7_image.jpeg

5a9ec833_image.jpeg

1340a8c0_image.jpeg

b2333d7a_image.jpeg

150beeb0_image.jpeg

129bbbbc_image.jpeg

Damn u gotta be careful with these, these jokers cost a grip usually. That tongue dont look right to me

Last edited:
I'm not a 13s expert either but I'm decent.
1. I'd stay away unless buying from a very reputable seller and paying big bucks. These GMs are flooded in the market.
2. I don't like the tongues, stitching of ray on the tongue looks sloppy, edges of the tumbled leather look very poorly done, and hologram looks 2D to me. But def wait for experts. Hopefully they comment soon

I'm not a 13s expert either but I'm decent.
1. I'd stay away unless buying from a very reputable seller and paying big bucks. These GMs are flooded in the market.
2. I don't like the tongues, stitching of ray on the tongue looks sloppy, edges of the tumbled leather look very poorly done, and hologram lo 2D to me. But def wait for experts. Hopefully they comment soon
Hell i agree with every single thing u jus said. Repped

Most of these out there are fake.. The edges of the cuts aren't smooth and those insoles look like they are for a bigger size. Shouldn't be folding at the edges..

Appreciate everyone's opinion.

I'll take better pictures tomorrow since I cleaned them up with the magic eraser

Well the hologram isn't 2D like you think.. I'll post better pictures tomorrow :lol:

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure they are 100% fakes. i've had 4 pairs of 13s. none of them had the back over hang part of the leather panel just below the hologram touching the mid-sole. there should be plenty of rooms. also the heel pods from the rear view should be rounded, not straight down.

Well the hologram isn't 2D like you think.. I'll post better pictures tomorrow :lol:
I just noticed the date stamped under the insoles appears to be 2013. That would be wrong for a shoe released in 2011. Correct me if im wrong but that def looks like a 2013 stamped under the insoles

Last edited:
Here is what I'm talking about the rear view on the 13. Picture of my 04 grey toe that I sold recently.

View media item 976511
Perfect pic and example. Repped. I knew something was bothering me about the back but I couldn't put my finger on it. You can clearly see how they are supposed to be rounded and those rays are completely flat
Edit: lol at the infamous bleed

Last edited:
that Flint is hurting my eyes so bad especially you said it's real from footlocker. 
sick.gif
 and i thought my white infrared6 quality was bad. 

but the sad thing is it makes the Rays less suspicious.... 
mean.gif

that Flint is hurting my eyes so bad especially you said it's real from footlocker. :x  and i thought my white infrared6 quality was bad. 

but the sad thing is it makes the Rays less suspicious.... :smh:

:lol: what's wrong with the flints?

Back
Top Bottom