[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

they are legit. right boxtag, there seems to be spacing between the 2-3, jumpman jordan 3rd lacehole, real carbon fiber

Those are fake!!!
It should read Jumpman Jam on the tag. Jam should be read to the right of the jumpman logo on the tag.
I cant make out what it reads on the right shoe tag, but clearly it does not read Jam (as there are more then 3 letters)

^^ Thanks im sure their fake, there is a spacing between the 2 and 3, but the date is not touching the barcode on the inside tag

IMO those are FAKE..

should be JUMPMAN JAM on the tongue tag, and the box font is wrong

Take better pictures of those, especially the tongue
The shoe has Signs of legit-ness and Fake-ness.
Ima just say this shoe is very confused!

Hmm this is a tough one but they are FAKE...Like everyone said the tag is suppose to read JUMPMAN JAM and also another give away that they are fake is the 23 on the back. There is not enough spacing between that 2 and 3 and the there is also suppose to be a lil but more space in between the lines that make the 2 and the 3. Look up some pictures of an authentic pair on ebay or something and compare them to these pictures and you will see what im talking about. Man fakes are getting closer and closer
smh.gif

yea it turns out their fake, luckilly i didnt lose any money or shoes because i was suppose to do a trade, but i had the guy ship 1st and add 20, so i just shipped them back and left $10 in the shoe, thanks for the help

Yea man those are the first pair of fake 11's i've seen use all black carbon fiber and have a good shape with a good PL cut. I've also seen some fake 09 space jams that actually have some icy clear soles instead of those fake pre-yellowed soles that the fakes usually have. JB better step up their quality because these fakes get closer and closer every year!

Back
Top Bottom