LC on these Flu Games 2016

Dude I don't even have half of the shoes I've legit checked I have done a lot of homework lol

Dude I don't even have half of the shoes I've legit checked I have done a lot of homework lol
Doing checks for free, that's what I call passion. Dude seriously work for Stock X or GOAT. They need you, I need you. Lol, I honestly checked the differences between real and fakes, and I know Stock X is "legit" like Flight Club. But when these shoes came like this, I questioned their legitimacy. Before these I previously bought the Black Cat 6s, and those came flawless. Technically, considering that most people didn't like the holes in the toe box.

Last edited:
There's a lot of people way more experienced than me on this very site .I still have alot of homework to do

Last edited:
Search for the GOAT and Stock X threads on here for more there legit.

There's a lot of people way more experienced than me on this very site .I still have alot of homework to do
No time to be humble anymore [emoji]128514[/emoji] But since you say that you're still a student, can you ask a professor to revise my shoes and tell me if I passed or failed. Jk, but seriously you don't lose anything by contacting a popular shoe market.

Last edited:
so? You must be knew to js to think QC will be good :lol:
I am new[emoji]128514[/emoji] But everyday I learn something new. Anyways, I used them already. I got them from Stock X, would you say GOAT is better? It was recommended by a friend, but not sure which works the best

Back
Top Bottom