LC/PC 1985 OG Air Jordan I White/Black/Red DS

I need a legit check and price check on these deadstock '85 OG Air Jordan I's.  Size 11.5.  Would appreciate your feedback & input.

You've been here 10 years ?
Nt'er since 00 so it says rite so then why bother posting here ?
Theres a stickied thread with DS price chekcs !

Just give the man the Answer he is looking for!!!!! Mike alot of these guys think they are the shoe police and need to tell everyone when you post someplace wrong or ask a dumb question. I for the life of me can not figure out what he is trying to say. This is the LC PC forum RIGHT??? Yes thats right it is!!!! Mike you are in the right place I do not know what he is saying. As far as the shoe I have no idea they look legit but id guess you already know that. Price range is to broad for me to give an answer.

Originally Posted by windycity58

You've been here 10 years ?
Nt'er since 00 so it says rite so then why bother posting here ?
Theres a stickied thread with DS price chekcs !
LOL. There isn't a PRICE RANGE LISTED  in the STICKY.  And you can't assume the guy was into Jordans all this time. 

Anyway, there was a DS pair size 10 on eBay that ended for $2200. Although I can't say if it were a legit buyer or not because I have no clue.

Oh and they're 100% legit.

Nice... They Look 100% Legit. As for the price...Yeah i know them for going for 2K at times. So Illl have to stick with $2000.

Thanks for the input guys. The pricing with I's has always been tricky for me since they vary quite a bit. I definitely appreciate all the help & advice!

Back
Top Bottom