LC/PC 1991 OG Air Jordan VI Black/Black/Infrared DEADSTOCK (Pic Heavy!)

I need a legit check and price check on these 1991 OG Air Jordan VI's.  They are deadstock, complete with original box, and mint Flight Club insert/catalog.  Sorry for the poor camera angle on the tag picture.  The tag reads "910608 FT2 Taiwan."  Thanks!

Damn! those are nice Mike! I didn't realise they were in as nice condition
eek.gif

DS with OG everything, super icey & size 15! ....these could easily reach anywhere from $650-800 -maybe higher if the right people are watching.

Great pics too!

Wow those are
pimp.gif
...definetly legit...id say these run for $700 and up..especially in this size and condition

Originally Posted by mj234eva

You got those from my dude phreak right? Nice pickup.
Thanks for the comments guys.  mj234eva, yes indeed.  I got em from Phreak.

Was this really a lc and price check or a look at my iceey ogs check??Nagh im just messin with you homie that is one beautiful pair of Air Jordans congrats on the pick up!!!

Hooooooot!!!!! Smoking HOT!!! nice pickup and looks legit without a doubt! How much did you pay if you dont mind me askin?
/.

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Hooooooot!!!!! Smoking HOT!!! nice pickup and looks legit without a doubt! How much did you pay if you dont mind me askin?
/.

Thanks bro!  I paid $900.

Def Legit. $900 MAY have been a little rich though IMO. Great shape though!..Reps for the nice pix too.. :nerd:

Also just realized how old this thread is..WTF?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 The Necromancer.

Having said that, I still never get tired of looking at these, awesome pair of my all time favorite sneaker ever released 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom