LC/PC: 2000 Space Jams **URGENT**

Are these 100% authentic, how much would you pay for them?

Seller claims "only tried on"

36d260912a79ccde54c9cd238b72134e4e950656.jpg

f7526d51ee75fc885e999f2249d8e767101a553e.jpg

b4e1691b7fce5e9d25995db03e271e4dbb0e3b35.jpg

0351661c7ccd519f208d7f0946038940889fc1b9.jpg

a8336b7a19ec7aadc5825f74920c2bbbd5abf307.jpg

Thank you

shoes look good to me. but they definitely DO NOT look like they were only "tried on" lol at least worn 5x. imo probably $200 range.

but me personally, i wouldnt pay more than 175

Originally Posted by hotbutter

shoes look good to me. but they definitely DO NOT look like they were only "tried on" lol at least worn 5x. imo probably $200 range.

but me personally, i wouldnt pay more than 175
How do they look worn to you?

Are you judging it by the sole? the ankle where the "23" is? or..?

Legit...225 for the price

Excellent condition except yellowed/slightly dirty sole and very minor crease on heel. Definitely not triedon, but worn about twice or three times.

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Not tried on but worn? How could a worn shoe be not tried on? What do you mean?

They're not just tried on, they were actually worn.

Worn in a sense.. as if he walked around with it.

Tried on, doesn't count as being "worn". In a sense, you can go to footlocker and try on a pair of shoes and decide you don't like them, butthe next customer might like them and buy them, and there under the impression that the shoes are 100% DS/NEW/UNWORN.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Not tried on but worn? How could a worn shoe be not tried on? What do you mean?

They're not just tried on, they were actually worn.

My bad fellas, must be the lack of sleep.
laugh.gif

He wore the shoes.
From the angle of some of the pics, the insoles look like they have white cotton lint balls stuck to it that get left behind from wearing them with whitesocks.

Seriously why not buy the retro? I'm not trying to be funny just wondering what the reasoning is, is it a quality issue or just to be able to say you havethe 2000 retro?

Originally Posted by JStar25

Seriously why not buy the retro? I'm not trying to be funny just wondering what the reasoning is, is it a quality issue or just to be able to say you have the 2000 retro?

I feel, everyone is going to have a pair of the retroes.. so why not get a 2000 pair..

^ so you're the winner eh!! i wanted to pm'd the winning bidder to see how the shoes turned out... so theyre worn?? because he said "his friendONLY tried them on"

Originally Posted by JStar25

Seriously why not buy the retro? I'm not trying to be funny just wondering what the reasoning is, is it a quality issue or just to be able to say you have the 2000 retro?

The 2009's look like combat boots with nice clear soles. when you've worn them a few times, and they start to turn yellow, then finally DO turn yellow,you'll be left with a pair of sub par yellow soled air jordan combat boots.

^^ LOL man go head on with the jokes combat boots you really did make me laugh. I do understand that the yellowing is uncool but they all yellow over time. Ijust think the older the XI the more likely they will damage if you do wear them, so the money spent may really be wasted if say you try to rock them andCarbon Fiber cracks or the patent seems give way. I suppose the design is a bit different and for some that is a HUGE difference maker, because I didn'tcare so much for the retro Aqua's. Anyway I suppose I understand you guys but still don't see the "upside" to buying a 9 year old shoe thatwasn't designed to last, over a retro that you can pay less for and wear, unless your just collecting. Anyway thanks for the answers.

Back
Top Bottom