LC/PC Concord XI

the sole should be purple for the concords, this one is black the onlything i found wrong could this just be a sign of aging?

I just won this, was about to post on here. i think the soles are purple, just bad lighting. what do you guys think?

not only is the number spacing wrong, but the stitching on the back is terrible. lol hope you didn't already pay for those.

i think they finished at 155 shipped, guy had some black red 12's, claimed he got em off PYS but he obviously didnt know shoes

Yea, hope you didn't pay yet.

Carbon Fiber should be all black. No 23 spacing either. Soles look a bit pre-yellowed as well. Fakes.

so he didn't put a reserve on it for even $150 for a supposedly DS pair of Concords...come on now guys.

Cmon fellas 150 for some DS concords is unheard of. Ive seen this guy on ebay and don't let him fool you with his false claims. They are FAKE!

these are fake
no spacing between '2' and '3'
patent leather gap too big between where the bottom laces are and where the patent leather is
patent leather is too high on the sides of the shoes
fakes tend to have a skinner shoe lace, unlike legit ones that have fat laces

so what happens when you win an item and before you pay you find out they are fakes? you don't send money obviously, but does the seller get to givenegative feedback? Probably contact Ebay and show them this thread.

alright thanks guys was waiting on what you guys thought, good thing i didn't pay yet

Don't pay and send him an email...if he was claiming they were authentic report him.

Fakes. No spacing between the 2 and 3. Just send him an email saying you are not going to pay due to them being fakes. He cant give you a negative feeback.ebay can remove it if he does.

FAKE
smh.gif

Fake. Patent leather cut is all messed up. The stitching is terrible all around. 2 and 3 are not spaced properly. Carbon fiber plate is not really carbonfiber, just painted plastic. Shape is a bit off kilter as well. shoes laces are wrong, the kind that come with a lot of fakes. the hounds tooth on the bottomshould be purple.

I recently paid $425 for a pair of DS concords. that should give you an idea.

Along with everything that was pointed out, another thing you watch for is the "Jumpman Jordan" tag across the tongue. It should be lined up with the3rd lace hole, not the 4th.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Along with everything that was pointed out, another thing you watch for is the "Jumpman Jordan" tag across the tongue. It should be lined up with the 3rd lace hole, not the 4th.
wow thats a good tip 4 real a lot of the L/C is sometimes opinion but thats a fact. Aren't there legit j's out there with bad stitchinand

maybe a slightly flawed but still legit.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Along with everything that was pointed out, another thing you watch for is the "Jumpman Jordan" tag across the tongue. It should be lined up with the 3rd lace hole, not the 4th.

Ah, good eye! I missed that completely. thats why many eyes are always better than 2!

how could u guys honestly think those thangs are real.luckily ya two didnt pay for it

Back
Top Bottom