LC/PC/TRADE OPINION - GRAPES

EDIT: Would you trade these for DS penny 2s in black/white/blue (OG colour)? Thanks.

NDS (says 9/10 but I think more like 8/10) Grape Vs. The toes look a bit creased and dirty but I bet that could be cleaned super easily. Thanks for your input guys!

2hzwi9.jpg

ao4x2c.jpg

2yy5vdh.jpg

33myhqr.jpg

These are LEGIT
PC= 190-220$
I have seen DS pairs go for low, all depends on the seller on how much he wants but anywhere from 190-210$ is good for these
wink.gif

Got offered these for my DS penny 2s in the og colour black/white/varsity royal blue - would you do it?
Thanks for your input ppl.

those are 9/10, grapes crease easily and those havent yellowed at all it seems. great shape, id trade

thanks for the opinion guys...i just got a sole pic and an inside of the heel pic...they do look a bit yellow on the bottom but I think I am going to pull the trigger.

smyv87.jpg

msrj7.jpg

thanks for all who replied...i appreciate it

I did not pull the trigger after doing some more homework...the guy is a scammer...his name on NT is Flip Squad 13 (or at least that was his name he created last week while trying to initiate this deal with me). I found the name Flip Squad 13 on ISS and it turns out he was banned many times over for scamming people. I found one guy who he tried to scam with the offering of a nice pair of VNDS Grapes. WATCH OUT for him. Also, his email (or one of his emails) is smakked10@aim.com. I dont know where else to post this to warn ppl so if anybody reads this long post and does know then please forward the info or tell me how.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom