LC/PC: Yeezy II's...

How much should I look to spend for these pre-owned Yeezy II's? Definitely shouldn't be more than a thousand since only DS pairs go for that.  But what's the market value like for this condition? Thanks fam.

you should get more pictures first...

The box, the soles of the sneakers, the tags inside... closeup of the front ECT.. and for god sake make sure they are tagged our else you can be wasting your time..

and to comment on price if those are legit you are still going to be paying over a G

It looks like it has a small crease in the toebox already though on that last pic above.

Last edited:
they look fake to me. the ankle lining is misshapen and poorly stitched. scales look too defined also if that makes any sense.

that's clearly straight fake!! c'mon son you should be able to tell those fakes right from the spot :x

that's clearly straight fake!! c'mon son you should be able to tell those fakes right from the spot
sick.gif
How do you tell? I compared the scales to fakes and the fakes are all small and hardly scaly, but what threw me off were these are cut and looks 3d.  Instead of asking for pics of the box and whatever, all you gotta do is ask for a picture WITH FLASH.  If it has 3M = Real.  If not = Fake.  It's just as simple as that already.

Last edited:
they have poor grade fakes and high quality fakes. those are fakes. real scales are less defined as if the leather is smooth and the ridges in between the scales are hardly visible at a distance. next the stitching on those plats are really bad. compared to these View media item 506945

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom