LC these 2009 Space Jams

Buyer sold me fakes then turned around and bought my shoes from me I am going to have problems with this I need a LC for Paypal in Advance thanks very much this guy sent me painted on Carbon fiber Xis and swears they are real. 

The link is my auction i am Kalo94 The buyer screwed me on some shoes now he has bought My legit Xis from me. I think he will say they are fake and send me back something different, then i am out my money and my shoes. Any advice would be great

Your best bet is probably to tell paypal the situation, they'll most likely tell you how things will go and what they will do. Same thing happened to me before, they gave me the money back that I had to give the buyer back.

Shoes are legit.

If he has screwed you over before, why would you do business with him again?

I could not control who bids on my items, He did this to leave me negative feedback because I got both of his comments removed. I would not of sold them to him if I could help it.

You can control who actually sell to though. You could cancel his bid. And block him from your auctions.

Yeah, that sounds like the best thing to do. I hope you win the dispute, hate buyers like that

Back
Top Bottom