LC True Blue 3s

Just copped these off ebay and some of the material looks a little off like the elephant print on the front of the left shoe.

Need to know if these are legit or not.

Okay, I feel a little better now (not about the glue stain though).

Thanks.

Last edited:
Im saying fake on these honestly... The box quality is very flimsy and all crushed( MOST fakes have flimsy boxs)

Also those tongues are terrible.. just look how banged up they look.. this is A HUGE red flag for fake 3s

The color looks a lil off as well to me and the way the collar is stitched is all messed up..

E print looks off as well and IMO comes up too high on the heel..

prod dates on mine read 1/19/11-3/18/11

I would say these are fake early releases or something.

Im saying fake on these honestly... The box quality is very flimsy and all crushed( MOST fakes have flimsy boxs)

Also those tongues are terrible.. just look how banged up they look.. this is A HUGE red flag for fake 3s

The color looks a lil off as well to me and the way the collar is stitched is all messed up..

E print looks off as well and IMO comes up too high on the heel..

prod dates on mine read 1/19/11-3/18/11

I would say these are fake early releases or something.

Why would a crushed box make a pair of shoes more likely to be fake? Just curious.

Why would a crushed box make a pair of shoes more likely to be fake? Just curious.
well im assuming the box may be crushed bc its made out of a lighter stock of paper. Most fakes use a lower grade weight of paper for the boxes to shave costs..The boxes tell is it feels light and is usually beat up bc of this cheaper construction..

Maybe you just got a smashed box... but i doubt it bc of the look of the tongues of the kicks.. Its just another red flag to look for when spotting fakes.

hope this helps

Try to send them back if you can man..

Last edited:
You must haven't seen those "retro" boxes jordan gives us with these releases? They are super flimsy.

Last edited:
You must haven't seen those "retro" boxes jordan gives us with these releases? They are super flimsy.
Yea i get it the qual is DEF not what it was in the good ol' days.... but you know what i mean right? the fake are super duper flimsy.. lol

Last edited:
But look at those tongues... seriously??? Those have got to be fake, or I'm not buying another 3 again...

What I'm saying is, those MUST be GM, or "fake". My 3 tongues have never been THAT bad.

mental kicks sell GM pairs which is what they are , those tongues are BAD

But look at those tongues... seriously??? Those have got to be fake, or I'm not buying another 3 again...

What I'm saying is, those MUST be GM, or "fake". My 3 tongues have never been THAT bad.
Thats what im sayin lol my black flips have a couple bumps on the tongue but its also leather on leather but nowhere near as bad as this

Last edited:
Just got a partial refund from the seller, so I'm basically paying retail price for these. Y'all think that's a good deal?

I'm still tripping on how the first 3 responders to this thread said they were legit, then GM, now everyone is saying they're fake.

Are these shoes really that bad compared to "legit" True Blues?

If they're just GM, I think I can live with them but if they are just fake, I'm sending them back.

Last edited:
Just got a partial refund from the seller, so I'm basically paying retail price for these. Y'all think that's a good deal?
DO YOU think its a good deal to pay 160$ for fake kicks? make him give you 100% back!

Last edited:
I'm still tripping on how the first 3 responders to this thread said they were legit, then GM, now everyone is saying they're fake.

Are these shoes really that bad compared to "legit" True Blues?

If they're just GM, I think I can live with them but if they are just fake, I'm sending them back.

YES!.. they look bad man..fake an GM are one in the same man IMO.... just one fake is better than the other.. I would advise that you dont believe the BS about GMs.

Last edited:
once someone throws out "GM" in a post everyone becomes a skeptic :lol:

Last edited:
once someone throws out "GM" in a post everyone becomes a skeptic
laugh.gif
Bro if you cant tell these are straight fakes.. YOU need a new hobby!

Back
Top Bottom