Le Coq Sportif - the brand that makes grown men giggle.

Not the biggest data sample, but I find my glacial melts marginally bigger than my artisans. Need to check the insoles of both to see if they have different thickness
Thanks, that would be greatly appreciated! Are the Artisans also leather lined?

I love my Glacial Melt pair, so dope and the heel feels good. Was wondering if anyone knows how the R800s fit? Similar to R1000s?

R800 & R1000 fitting similar for me. I'm a EU41 for both. Maybe i've a little bit more space in R800 toebox. I tried a size down (no half size available between 40 and 41) with leather lining but won't recommend to do that.

Wow Hanon has a sick sale right now for the Made in France R800s, under a hundred bucks! Act now!

26068272_118369555633504_569740988206022656_n.jpg

Dead thread but was too happy to get this steal on the bay

Though now my life will probably be consumed with the Moby **** task of hunting the black pair...

Nice pickup! I'm still looking for my white whale in the Sneakers76 R1000 "Guardian of the Sea"...sigh.

$80 in decent condition, pretty pleased with the luck in finding them.

They llok good for that price, congrats !

R1000 x S76 are a must :nthat:
Some sizes (most of them were under EU40) were discounted, no that much hype for those so maybe you could cop them one day, i hope

P1010775_2.jpg

P1010775_2.jpg

They llok good for that price, congrats !

R1000 x S76 are a must :nthat:
Some sizes (most of them were under EU40) were discounted, no that much hype for those so maybe you could cop them one day, i hope

P1010775_2.jpg

P1010775_2.jpg
Yeh, haven't been able to find my size for the longest time. Your picture doesn't help with my need for them as well :rofl:

Nobody grabbed last LCS collab with Sneakerbox (that i didn't know before) called R800 "Hummus" ?

Promotional pic below but this one looks really good, cw & materials alternation :nthat::nthat::nthat:
I'm waiting for my pair to ship, first from LCS but I now have 3 more on my want list.
While was everyone was worried about 3s and OVOs I had my eye on these and some XXX2s.

Nice r800's, if you haven't gotten into the r1000 yet, it's a nice model as well.

Amazing pickup! The hunt for the black pair continues but have never managed to find a pair in my size

Back
Top Bottom