Leaders1354 EVERYTHING 50% off 1-1-07 *UPDATE*

Joined Jul 31, 2001
**I scoured the store before I left earlier and I saw a gang of Lemar and Dauley tees, hoodies, sweathshirts, 10deep jacket, tees, sweatshirts, BBC tees, jeans, sweatshirts, a gang of SB's, RMC jeans, Evisu Jeans, Five Four jeans, PRPS jeans and hoodies, UNDFTD AF1s, The Year of jeans, LRG everything.....and damn near everything else you can think of.**

To celebrate the launch of our webiste (www.leaders1354.com) on January 1st, we'll be having a special INSTORE sale. EVERYTHING
SAVE US AS A FRIEND ON MYSPACE BY CLICKING HERE
Email:Tyjuan19@yahoo.com Aim:Donjuan5133

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
So Ty, does this mean we'll be able to order gear from the website? Hopefully so.
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

Joined Jul 3, 2002
I'll be there early with Amex, MC & Visa.

I call first dib in the Zoom Tre size 10.5, HaHaHa.......oh and of course any Dunk SB you got left in 10.5. WooHoo...

You reach...I teach BrotiPoo@gmail.com

Joined May 13, 2001
Ty, i should be by.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Joined May 13, 2005
Thats whats up I will definately be home for xmas break from the CO so Ill be there bright and early!! Yo Ty I just hit you up on the Myspace glad to see you reppin my ol hood Hyde park, thats whats good!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

jilla82

Banned
Joined May 16, 2002
dang....think ima have to make a visit to the old hood for this
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

Joined Nov 11, 2004
im right down the street ill def be there ..good lookin ty

damn...might have to line up early as hell
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
we got at least 3 jobs!
Team Bio
Englewood... Chicago's southside

Joined Dec 16, 2004
Ty, y'all might actually get tired of me cuz imma be coming back & forth the whole day kickin' it like I'm y'all little brother or something. Please believe, stacks will be blown on that day.
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

Joined Jan 13, 2006
man its really gonna get rough at this sale i already know the line is gonna be crazy aint nobody hardly in the chi gonna miss this. fam u messed up tellin everybody to cop stuff to sell on ebay you arent supposed to support individual thought lol. i might just stroll up there lines i cant get down with i get enough of that at nike town but on the otherhand i might just have to sit a hour outside to catch this one.
check out my ebay auctions seller name is qom01 good stuff 10.5-12

Joined Dec 16, 2004
Y'all must be clearing @#%$ out cuz y'all bout to go crazy in 07, huh. Well, you know u got my loyalty. I don't even cop @#%$ off the net (clothing-wise). If I don't get it from Leader's I usually chop it up as a loss. Except if it's something that u guys don't carry...
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now