Leaders1354 EVERYTHING 50% off 1-1-07 *UPDATE*

**I scoured the store before I left earlier and I saw a gang of Lemar and Dauley tees, hoodies, sweathshirts, 10deep jacket, tees, sweatshirts, BBC tees, jeans, sweatshirts, a gang of SB's, RMC jeans, Evisu Jeans, Five Four jeans, PRPS jeans and hoodies, UNDFTD AF1s, The Year of jeans, LRG everything.....and damn near everything else you can think of.**

To celebrate the launch of our webiste (www.leaders1354.com) on January 1st, we'll be having a special INSTORE sale. EVERYTHING
2a5dx8m.gif
SAVE US AS A FRIEND ON MYSPACE BY CLICKING HERE
Email:Tyjuan19@yahoo.com Aim:Donjuan5133

So Ty, does this mean we'll be able to order gear from the website? Hopefully so.
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

I'll be there early with Amex, MC & Visa.

I call first dib in the Zoom Tre size 10.5, HaHaHa.......oh and of course any Dunk SB you got left in 10.5. WooHoo...

You reach...I teach BrotiPoo@gmail.com

Ty, i should be by.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Thats whats up I will definately be home for xmas break from the CO so Ill be there bright and early!! Yo Ty I just hit you up on the Myspace glad to see you reppin my ol hood Hyde park, thats whats good!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

dang....think ima have to make a visit to the old hood for this

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

im right down the street ill def be there ..good lookin ty

damn...might have to line up early as hell
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
we got at least 3 jobs!
Team Bio
Englewood... Chicago's southside

Ty, y'all might actually get tired of me cuz imma be coming back & forth the whole day kickin' it like I'm y'all little brother or something. Please believe, stacks will be blown on that day.
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

man its really gonna get rough at this sale i already know the line is gonna be crazy aint nobody hardly in the chi gonna miss this. fam u messed up tellin everybody to cop stuff to sell on ebay you arent supposed to support individual thought lol. i might just stroll up there lines i cant get down with i get enough of that at nike town but on the otherhand i might just have to sit a hour outside to catch this one.
check out my ebay auctions seller name is qom01 good stuff 10.5-12

Y'all must be clearing @#%$ out cuz y'all bout to go crazy in 07, huh. Well, you know u got my loyalty. I don't even cop @#%$ off the net (clothing-wise). If I don't get it from Leader's I usually chop it up as a loss. Except if it's something that u guys don't carry...
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

Back
Top Bottom