Leaders1354 II...1400 N.Milwaukee, Wicker Park *OPEN*

The North Side got tired of coming to the South Side so we went and opened on the North Side as well. Both stores will carry different merchandise so you'll probably want to check out both locations.
We'll have our grand opening party Friday from 8pm-11pm.

insidewicker.jpg

DonJuan5133- AIM Tyjuan19@yahoo.com-Email

Congrats, i m sure you guys will do well there aswell.....let me know if you need anything...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

perfect travel and all kinda seen this comin for a while just was wondering when it was gonna take effect. now i can do all my shoppin on the same strip. it gets no better than this
check out my ebay auctions seller name is qom01 good stuff 10.5-12

This is huge, nice that you could get a spot in an up-and-coming area like Wicker Park. But I'll probably still go to the other one too.
TEAM BEN GORDON
MEMBER 1

nice... i hated drivin there from morton grove.

ty... i emailed u about those 3m greedy genius sz 13. did u get a chance to check?
WANTED: Size 13 Air Max 1 Atmos SAFARI, Air Max 1 NL CEMENT white/grey, Harris Tweed FOOTSCAPES

4 sur, U know ill be there.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS FSR 8-14 200 SHIPPED & AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE 11.5 DS 165 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

i need a whip
All Size 11 & XXL
Diggers Society x Diamond Collabo Tee []
AF25 Sheed Tee []
OG Bred XII []
XVIII []

someone bring the swishers..ill bring the _____

eyes.gif

Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

Cool Ty! I am out of town this weekend, I'll cruise by soon.
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

ill be up in the great lakes area this weekend for a while so i will definitely stop by and check you out!
FORMERLY SHOEFANATIC4EVER...
BEEN ONBOARD NIKETALK SINCE 2001!​

Went at around 9:20, drunk a lil', shopped a lil', mingled a lil' and even put a bid in for a future employment oppurtunity. Yeah, I knew it was a lost cause but what the heck? Dope spot though, congrats to the crew on the success.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

Back
Top Bottom