LEAKED: U.S. planned to initiate chemical attack on Syria, then blame it on Assad.

wikileaks and the things snowden "exposed" were  all known, if you were paying attention to anything in 2001.

it's funny as hell to see people try to act informed when they watched videos on youtube about "FEMA CAMPS" :rofl:

you think the stuff the government keeps secret is that easy to obtain that someone with a computer can get it? 

"leaks" are purposely let loose, the good stuff we will never hear about.

You're trying to make it sound like any person with a computer can break into a security system :lol: people who get into systems and emails like that know what they're doing. You're also implying every leak is released purposely? Do you really believe that?

:lol: Syria was believed to have used chemical weapons in 2012. Obama warned against it in December 2012.

This chemical weapon thing isnt new.

P.S. Daily Mail is a tabloid

Or it's possible that the Rebel terrorist paid the hacker to shine light on a plan that they themselves were going to carry out and blame on someone else, sparking WW3.

There is plenty to take away from this.

UN came out today with a report in which it was found that Sarin gas had been used...no evidence the Assad government used it.

Just Wow... When will the U.S. government learn... and because this man's last name isn't Bush, he is going to get a free pass on this... Our government doesn't give one damn that they were elected FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE, and that WE WANT TO STAY OUT OF THIS! They think we work for them, do what they deem right for us and take it like a good little servant. SMDH!

Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition
By JOEL GEHRKE | SEPTEMBER 16, 2013 AT 7:16 PM

President Obama waived a provision of federal law designed to prevent the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to "vetted" opposition groups fighting Syrian dictator Bashar Assad.

Some elements of the Syrian opposition are associated with radical Islamic terrorist groups, including al Qaeda, which was responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks in New York, Washington, D.C., and Shanksville, Pa., in 2001. Assad's regime is backed by Iran and Hezbollah.

The president, citing his authority under the Arms Export Control Act, announced today that he would "waive the prohibitions in sections 40 and 40A of the AECA related to such a transaction."

Those two sections prohibit sending weaponry to countries described in section 40(d): "The prohibitions contained in this section apply with respect to a country if the Secretary of State determines that the government of that country has repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism," Congress stated in the Arms Control Export Act.

"For purposes of this subsection, such acts shall include all activities that the Secretary determines willfully aid or abet the international proliferation of nuclear explosive devices to individuals or groups or willfully aid or abet an individual or groups in acquiring unsafeguarded special nuclear material," the law continues.

The law allows the president to waive those prohibitions if he "determines that the transaction is essential to the national security interests of the United States."

Under section 40(g) of the AECA, the Obama team must also provide Congress — at least 15 days before turning over the weapons — "the name of any country involved in the proposed transaction, the identity of any recipient of the items to be provided pursuant to the proposed transaction, and the anticipated use of those items," along with a list of the weaponry to be provided, when they will be delivered, and why the transfer is key to American security interests.

Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., and Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., endorsed providing military assistance to the Syrian opposition during an appearance on CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday.

"Our intelligence agencies, I think, have a very good handle on who to support and who not to support," Corker said. "And there's going to be mistakes. We understand some people are going to get arms that should not be getting arms. But we still should be doing everything we can to support the free Syrian opposition."

Can some one please explain what the hell is going on. I read this thread and realized i posted in here in Jan :lol:

So there was a threat of chemical weapons in syrai back in 2012....Obama said hey don't use them

Option 1: since we knew they had them and could use them we decided to launch this attack our selves in an attempt to ??????????? get assad out so we can occupy Syria???????? Why??

Option 2: The rebels had the gas....and used it on its own people and blamed assad....so they could get him out because they hate him as a leader?
Option 3: Assad actually used the chemicals on his own people on some "Oh don't use them says america....oh threaten me....or else assad....well watch this" And uses them just to troll the UN

I guess can some one please tell me what interest the US has to get Assad out? And am i completely off base with this? The emails are supposed to make us believe that the US had a hand in this. That we gassed all those innocent people to get into syria and like....hang out..

I guess can some one please tell me what interest the US has to get Assad out?

Saudi Arabia and the Zionists has the US by the balls. They say jump and the US asks "how high?".

I guess can some one please tell me what interest the US has to get Assad out?

Saudi Arabia and the Zionists has the US by the balls. They say jump and the US asks "how high?".

Pardon my ignorance but does that mean if we occupy Syria...we can like some how get saudi oil? Or is Syria oil rich? Is it even over a natural resource? What do Zionist have to do with it (what country to they occupy?) Why do they have the US by the balls? (again im assuming oil or something)

The occupation of Syria benefits Israel by:

- The dismantling of Hezbollah, which has huge influence in Syria and Lebanon.
- Install a puppet government that will leave Israel alone

Israel has the US by the balls because they are heavily influential in our economy and politics see: AIPAC

The occupation of Syria benefits Saudi Arabia by:

- Continue to rid the area of Shi'ite muslims, secularists, and Christians
- Eventual attack on Iran to again, demolish another mainly Shi'ite country.

It's not so much about oil more than it is about power.

The US would like to depose Assad because Assad does not play ball with them.   What they'd like to do is get rid of Assad and install someone who's friendly to US interests.  It's a long (but interesting!) watch but this vid can explain it better than I can: 

Oh the irony...
mean.gif
There's no irony here...

Back
Top Bottom