LEARN SOMETHING (branding behind Jay-Z, Kanye, Rocafella, Street wear, blah blah blah)

I know that a lot of Nters are interested in branding, fashion and hip-hop. So I thought some of you guys might enjoy this interview with David Gensler. He even shouts out NT haha

The Keystone Design Union (KDU), a hugely successful design and communication agency based out of Brooklyn, New York with an international scope of some 1250 employees, in about a hundred countries, boasting a client list that includes LVMH, Nike, Adidas, MTV, IKEA, Karmaloop, Delta Airlines, Tiffany & Co., Wrigley’s Gum, Kevin Garnett, Kanye West, and Jay-Z, amongst others.A couple months ago, members of The SHHO met with the KDU president and founder, at the agency headquarters, taking courtside seats at a large worktable, to what can be described by many words; a conversation, the most sensible choice. Whatever the case, it became obvious to all, that David Gensler is larger than life. He is unapologetically transparent, with shame seeming to have walked out on him many years ago. He is brash, even in first impressions, just as those who do not give a ++#! usually are. And he is as opinionated as a man whose home is a soapbox. It was admirable.He gave us an exchange of obscenity filled dialogue that was equal parts hilarious, dumbfounding, and educational. We came out of it with the simple conclusion that only David Gensler can be David Gensler. And as interesting as the words that were recorded are, we still find it impossible to ignore all the unsaid madness that, we know, remains and beckons inside his head.

Gensler-2.jpg

read the rest of the interview HERE

pimp.gif

http://www.theworstkids.com/

I know that a lot of Nters are interested in branding, fashion and hip-hop. So I thought some of you guys might enjoy this interview with David Gensler. He even shouts out NT haha

The Keystone Design Union (KDU), a hugely successful design and communication agency based out of Brooklyn, New York with an international scope of some 1250 employees, in about a hundred countries, boasting a client list that includes LVMH, Nike, Adidas, MTV, IKEA, Karmaloop, Delta Airlines, Tiffany & Co., Wrigley’s Gum, Kevin Garnett, Kanye West, and Jay-Z, amongst others.A couple months ago, members of The SHHO met with the KDU president and founder, at the agency headquarters, taking courtside seats at a large worktable, to what can be described by many words; a conversation, the most sensible choice. Whatever the case, it became obvious to all, that David Gensler is larger than life. He is unapologetically transparent, with shame seeming to have walked out on him many years ago. He is brash, even in first impressions, just as those who do not give a ++#! usually are. And he is as opinionated as a man whose home is a soapbox. It was admirable.He gave us an exchange of obscenity filled dialogue that was equal parts hilarious, dumbfounding, and educational. We came out of it with the simple conclusion that only David Gensler can be David Gensler. And as interesting as the words that were recorded are, we still find it impossible to ignore all the unsaid madness that, we know, remains and beckons inside his head.

Gensler-2.jpg

read the rest of the interview HERE

pimp.gif

http://www.theworstkids.com/

saved you guys the reading..

If you’re Nike, why would you hire Wieden & Kennedy, the agency that helped build your brand for an enormous retainer, to develop ideas; when the market place that your aiming at, those consumers are just feeding you ideas for free on NikeTalk?

saved you guys the reading..

If you’re Nike, why would you hire Wieden & Kennedy, the agency that helped build your brand for an enormous retainer, to develop ideas; when the market place that your aiming at, those consumers are just feeding you ideas for free on NikeTalk?

But I thought the Illuminati was behind all this. So you're saying this is the cover up for the Illuminati marketing brainwash?

But I thought the Illuminati was behind all this. So you're saying this is the cover up for the Illuminati marketing brainwash?

i remember when the kdu first started, pretty crazy how large it is now, yet still quite obscure.

i remember when the kdu first started, pretty crazy how large it is now, yet still quite obscure.

Back
Top Bottom