leave it to Fat Joe to have BY FAR da best breakfast club interview

Breakfast club is the only good thing on FM radio, they deserve an award

Definitely not the best but it was cool

Joes seems like a real dude but he's beyond washed up musically....I'd rather hear a Dipset interview , oh wait they're washed up too :lol:

Gucci mane>webbie>hov> this
da fat joe was more fulfilling then all, only da hov gave it a run for its money.

and i would disagree about joey being washed..he still makes hit records, thats alot harder to do then most people think.

da fat joe was more fulfilling then all, only da hov gave it a run for its money.

and i would disagree about joey being washed..he still makes hit records, thats alot harder to do then most people think.

1. Your thread title says Fat Joe had BY FAR the best breakfast club interview, and then you turn around and say the Hov interview gave it a run for its money. If it is better by far how can something else give it a run for its money ? Doesn't add up

2. Fat joe STILL makes hit records.....STILL like to this very day ? What hits are these you speak of because I honestly had no idea ? Unless we define a hit record differently I don't see it.

I actually think that fat joes was better than jays
And I WISH they could interview nas
I enjoy most of breakfast clubs interviews

Ben Ballers interview was corny.. I thought I was listening to a Game song the way dude kept namedropping

Ben Ballers interview was corny.. I thought I was listening to a Game song the way dude kept namedropping

ben ballers interview is essentially identical to joe's, both dropped many names with STORIES to back them

i'd have to disagree

point is it leads to the same outcome

besides, fat joes best interview is on juan epstein

Last edited:
i also feel like charla wasnt interested or prepared for him, usually when charla gives people, you cold in the streets the turn crazy, seems like he kinda gave joe his props throughout.

i also feel like charla wasnt interested or prepared for him, usually when charla gives people, you cold in the streets the turn crazy, seems like he kinda gave joe his props throughout.

:lol: Charmalagne picks his battles bruh.

Back
Top Bottom