LeBreezy's new Miami crib (pics)...

Miami Heat star LeBron James purchased a three-story home overlooking Biscayne Bay in Coconut Grove outside South Beach for $9 million, according to the Miami Herald.

His new mansion reportedly includes six bedrooms, eight and a half bathrooms, a wine cellar, library and home theater.

http://www.huffingtonpost...h-_n_794718.html#s203726

pimp.gif
@ the washer/dryer combo.

*Waits for an NTer to point out that $9 million can buy you 2000 acres of land in Oklahoma.*

Miami Heat star LeBron James purchased a three-story home overlooking Biscayne Bay in Coconut Grove outside South Beach for $9 million, according to the Miami Herald.

His new mansion reportedly includes six bedrooms, eight and a half bathrooms, a wine cellar, library and home theater.

http://www.huffingtonpost...h-_n_794718.html#s203726

pimp.gif
@ the washer/dryer combo.

*Waits for an NTer to point out that $9 million can buy you 2000 acres of land in Oklahoma.*

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

slide_14669_203787_large.jpg

And he was supposed to stay in Cleveland??? HA.
The Packers will be making a first round exit in the playoffs.
grin.gif

Am I mad?
What am I supposed to be?
Should I follow in line and dap dude up?
Should I post a pimp emotioncon?
Should I post the Lil B gif of him swagged out?
Should I say "That's my son"? Hi Gunna
happy.gif
Should I just shut up and buy his shoes?
Maybe I should just accept being a villian.
What am I supposed to do?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

slide_14669_203787_large.jpg

And he was supposed to stay in Cleveland??? HA.
grin.gif

Am I mad?
What am I supposed to be?
Should I follow in line and dap dude up?
Should I post a pimp emotioncon?
Should I post the Lil B gif of him swagged out?
Should I say "That's my son"? Hi Gunna
happy.gif
Should I just shut up and buy his shoes?
Maybe I should just accept being a villian.
What am I supposed to do?

laugh.gif

How he can buy something like that when the economy is so bad and people can't even make their housing payments....sigh

Haha, nah that is sweet, you don't quite get that view from Cleveland....unless you want to see a burning river....

How he can buy something like that when the economy is so bad and people can't even make their housing payments....sigh

Haha, nah that is sweet, you don't quite get that view from Cleveland....unless you want to see a burning river....

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wow, really dude? Ill take Infinity pools in Miami and no income tax on my NBA max contract aaaaaannnnyyyy daaayyyyy over 99% of other places in the country.

Packers playoffs has about as much to do with this thread as the Bungles 9 game losing streak. #justsayin

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wow, really dude? Ill take Infinity pools in Miami and no income tax on my NBA max contract aaaaaannnnyyyy daaayyyyy over 99% of other places in the country.

Packers playoffs has about as much to do with this thread as the Bungles 9 game losing streak. #justsayin

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Wait a minute now. He could have moved by Cedar Point. That view is
eek.gif
. You been up there before?

You brought Ohio, leave Ohio out of your keystrokes, player.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Wait a minute now. He could have moved by Cedar Point. That view is
eek.gif
. You been up there before?

You brought Ohio, leave Ohio out of your keystrokes, player.

Millennium Force is the greatest coaster I've ever ridden......

But still not worth living up there if you can choose from ANYWHERE in the country, haha. There are real nice places up by the lake though, that is true

Back
Top Bottom