Lebron 20.5.5

Lost (got stolen) my 20.5.5s a couple years ago and haven't picked up a new pair of basketball shoes since then.  I've been using my running shoes.  A part of it because I haven't played ball as much as before, and I've been tight on money.  I've finally want to get myself a pair of basketball shoes again, but I don't think I can get the 20.5.5s anywhere anymore. 

Is there anywhere I can get them?

or

What shoe is most like them that  I can get?  I'm a 5'8" and around 175lb.

eBay. There are always a few pair for sale on there. Just me patient until your size comes up.

as far as shoes that hoop like the 20.5.5. I havent found one. I still wear the heck out of my 20.5.5. But if you want zoom that feels nearly as good as the 20.5.5. look in the the zoom lebron iv or the air jordan 19. Both shoes probably outperform the 20.5.5. but I think I like the zoom best in the 20.5.5. Neither shoe is as durable though

I also haven't found anything similar to 20-5-5's. They feel amazing... would like to buy more pairs for sure.

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

as far as shoes that hoop like the 20.5.5. I havent found one. I still wear the heck out of my 20.5.5. But if you want zoom that feels nearly as good as the 20.5.5. look in the the zoom lebron iv or the air jordan 19. Both shoes probably outperform the 20.5.5. but I think I like the zoom best in the 20.5.5. Neither shoe is as durable though

Aren't the Lebron IVs really heavy though? 
What do you think about of the Soldier IIIs? 

soldier iiis are sufficient but the toe box is a little cramped.  the feel is pretty similar but the ankles are much more stiff than the 20-5-5.  but still a great shoe also the durability is just not there compared to the 20-5-5

Back
Top Bottom