Lebron 2010 Rumor Central .. Update MOM:Lebron's Staying in Cleveland. He's a Hometown Boy.

roll.gif
roll.gif

can we just get a sticky already on all these stupid lebron rumors and hearsay? there's an identical thread three times a week on who said what about wherehe's going next year... none of it's meaningful or true...

*#+! is getting old to read about every week as though it's "news".

its funny and all but real talk i still dont understand how people cant talk to they OG any type of way
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

can we just get a sticky already on all these stupid lebron rumors and hearsay? there's an identical thread three times a week on who said what about where he's going next year... none of it's meaningful or true...

*#+! is getting old to read about every week as though it's "news".

Word.

OP change title to LeBron rumor central.

what a poorly written article. The only thing she is quoted saying is "he's a hometown boy". Where did she set anyone straight?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Lebron told his mother to "sit your #+$ down" on live television during a game...I don't think she holds that much weight in these types of discussions.
[h1]Touché.
laugh.gif

[/h1]
Originally Posted by CasperJr

its funny and all but real talk i still dont understand how people cant talk to they OG any type of way
smh.gif
smh.gif
I feel you on that...$#!! is mad disrespectful.
smh.gif

Let me tell momma dukes to "sit her $@@ down"...y'all won't see me for another few months again.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom