Lebron 3 vs. Kobe 2 Which is better?

I would like a new shoe for ball without breakin the bank. From what I hear, both of these are great shoes and both under $75.

I am a 6'3'' 215 lb guard/forward. I am pretty hard on shoes, so I'd like one that will last at least a year of playing in my men's league. Other than durability, just the usual things people want on here (traction, ankle support, breathability, etc). Which should I get? Thanks!

**The Lebron 3 that I like is the black/gold. Will the suede stretch and impair the fit of the shoe like on the 2k4, or will it be fine since it is reinforced with regular leather?

i would say the kobe 2 cz it's lighter and much more comfortable. i try the LB3 b4 and it's so hard to put it on. hope this could help.

Lebron iii is good if you don't mind the weight . They're real stable and responsive.

Kobe II if you're like court feel, lightweight .

Overall i would pick the Kobe II.

The Lebron III is a little on the narrow side, something to consider if you have wide feet.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

KOBE 2. VERY COMF, IF YOU LIKE THE 2K4'S THESE ARE IT. THE LEBRONS ARE NICE LOOKING. I LOOK AT THEM MORE OF A JEAN SHOE SO I CANT HELP YOU WITH THE LEBRONS
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
The Lebron III is a little on the narrow side, something to consider if you have wide feet.

That actually wasn't the case for me. Maybe it's cause I rocked the low-cut Bron 3s, but they fit my wide feet fine.

kobe 2 because of how lebrons shoe lace keep ripping. i killed about 6 lace sets on white/navy lebron 3s.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

lebron 3 was ok both the lb 3's and zoom kobe 2's had that issue with the achilles ,I would give the advantage of traction and weight to the zoom kobe 2's.Ankle support I would have to give that one up to the zoom kobe 2's but the lebron 3 isnt a slouch either but the zoom kobe 2's put you lower to the ground making it less prone for rollovers.Duarability..if its outdoors lebron 3's and if youre just generally hard on your shoes the lebron 3's just cause they were designed for a 6'9 260 pound man.Breathability,i would give to the zk2's...honestly though whatever feels better would be the one I would go with.but if I had to pick Zoom kobe 2's..if you need a little bit more info i got reviews for the Zoom Kobe 2 and Zoom Kobe 2 ST
check out my blog unds'ed/

Back
Top Bottom