Lebron 7 review

Thanks for the review. I've been thinking about getting a pair of lebron's for some time now. Last pair I had were the II's and they lasted a while. Hopefully, these do the same.

The toe box is quite wide. I strongly suggest going down a half size. I usually wear an 8.5 with a thumbnail width between my toe and the end of the shoe, but I went with a size 8. It gave me the same fit as I normally get with the 8.5.

Ok, thanks. The wide toe box just turned me away from em regardless of the size I buy. I don't wanna risk it for hoopin purposes

The LeBron VII's IMO are a little heavy and bulky unless you are a bigger person. Max air is a bit stiff for a bball shoe, little harder to compress and not as responsive as zoom air (especially in the forefoot).
A comparable shoe would be the Hypermax which also utilizes a flywire upper and a max air sole unit(which you can find for a lot cheaper). So like always you are paying that much more for the name.
With that being said they are very stylish especially the NFW editions but I wouldn't ball in them.
Also the LeBron VII's and the Kobe IV's are 2 totally different beasts they can be compared to a B-52 bomber(LeBron) and an F-16(Kobes).

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

These shoes are a tad bit bulky, you're just WAY into these madore.

Yeah I agree, while I dont think they're super bulky, they are a tad too high off the ground. They are really comfortable for casual use but not really for Basketball.

The only thing I feel is lacking for this shoe is an outrigger. I 've almost twisted my ankle 3-4 times in the 3 times I've balled in these
frown.gif

is the air max lebron 7 that weak?i almost find it hard to find positive things about it
sick.gif

Originally Posted by chaose57

is the air max lebron 7 that weak?i almost find it hard to find positive things about it
sick.gif

It's just not the performance monster that people expected it to be. Sure, the shoe will work for some people better for others depending on your game style/body but for the pricetag and the lack of performance it's hard to take their word.

I can't take anybody who wears a size 8 serious in a review. There's not enough foot to really test the shoe out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chaose57

sick.gif

It's just not the performance monster that people expected it to be. Sure, the shoe will work for some people better for others depending on your game style/body but for the pricetag and the lack of performance it's hard to take their word.

I can't take anybody who wears a size 8 serious in a review. There's not enough foot to really test the shoe out.
laugh.gif
what if im size 13, 6"1 190 lbs? would it work
frown.gif
? im pretty hyped up by the AMLVII.,but might go with the KBV coz of the prize 
laugh.gif

I've seen people who are 5'5'' with a size 13 and people who are 6'3'' with a size 9.  Don't come on here talking crap if it's not about the subject that is being discussed. That being said, all of you people who love the Lebron 7, then I am with you. I am not WAY to into these shoes, they just fit my style of play and they just so happen to be the best shoe I have ever purchased for ball. Half of you kids on here don't even wear your shoes so don't complain or chirp when somebody gives a review. Especially when Mommy buys them for you when you pressure her in public.

Why would people who don't wear shoes come into the review forum? Be real dude. If these are the best basketball shoes that you have ever had, you haven't tried too many basketball shoes and your opinion is pretty skewed. And please show me a dude who is 6'3 and wears a NINE.

Why would people who don't wear shoes come into the review forum? Be real dude. If these are the best basketball shoes that you have ever had, you haven't tried too many basketball shoes and your opinion is pretty skewed. And please show me a dude who is 6'3 and wears a NINE.

This.

You are skewing this review by going off topic. Go into a different topic to start arguments.

Originally Posted by madore

You are skewing this review by going off topic. Go into a different topic to start arguments.

We're still discussing the shoes. You just can't handle it that people are questioning the performance of this shoe and actually bringing legit points on why they aren't the performance monsters you claim they are.

They're COMFORTABLE shoes. Theres definitely a deep root of technology put into this shoe, I just think it could be improved a lot. Just tweak it and make it better like the ZK series did. This was the first Air Max Bron shoe and i'm sure the next one will be pretty improved.

Originally Posted by madore

We're still discussing the shoes. You just can't handle it that people are questioning the performance of this shoe and actually bringing legit points on why they aren't the performance monsters you claim they are.

They're COMFORTABLE shoes. Theres definitely a deep root of technology put into this shoe, I just think it could be improved a lot. Just tweak it and make it better like the ZK series did. This was the first Air Max Bron shoe and i'm sure the next one will be pretty improved.
^^he's right
glasses.gif

Actually there was a dude that was like 6'5 and a good weight (more than 230) that played for Pitt about a decade ago who wear a size nine.  So its possible.  but back to the shoes.

Bought a pair of the white/red NFW and bought my true size. They feel good but from the heel area its not as stable as I would like it to be. Maybe I should have gone 1/2 size down.

^^^half size down doesnt fix the heel fit. im hoping they improved heel fit on the lebron 7 ps

I'm glad everyone is on the same page now." The Playoff " was excluded from the 50% employee appreciation this weekend so I never got a chance to pick a pair up. I assume they will be the perfect shoe for the masses. Maybe the Zoom Air will be enough to change a few mindsets of the people who hated on 360 Max in the Lebron 7's .

Back
Top Bottom