Lebron 7 review

As of June 1st, I will be playing Summer league basketball and putting these babies to the test for real. I also bit the bullet and bought a pair of Kobe V in white metallic silver yellow and purple. I will be rotating the both of these shoes. I will let all of you know how these fair for me when the games begin.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

JLking wrote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

jazz145 wrote:
Anyone else feel that the heel fit is really loose? I mean I tied mine as tight as I could but I still feel a great deal of unstability from the heel.

Yeah it's not just you. Only about 5 people in the world feel stable in these.

They can become stable but you really have to break them in. I mean spending like 2 weeks worth of wearing and playing in them.
^^^can you elaborate on how this works
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
???

You cant just wear them a few times and hope for them to break in. Basically you have to really wear the ***@ out of them. Like wear them to play Basketball at least 10 times for an hr at a time and then wear them around for a few days.

How it becomes more stable? I think by wearing the shoe alot.... eventually the 360 BB bubble softens up therefore incorporating into the shoe better.  If that makes sense?

They eventually feel comfortable but a shoe that costs 160 shouldn't take this long to break in.
^ Interesting. Hopefully, I can wear them quite a bit to soften up the 360 air bubble and find out how comfortable they can be. I have been playing in Basketball shoes that are the complete opposite of the Lebron VIIs (in terms of weight and style). 

The air bubble softens up quite a bit and becomes a custom feel. EBW I know you like dead chicks, but your picture is getting old. Don't bother telling me who it is or why you have it cuz I don't care just change it.

Originally Posted by madore

The air bubble softens up quite a bit and becomes a custom feel. EBW I know you like dead chicks, but your picture is getting old. Don't bother telling me who it is or why you have it cuz I don't care just change it.

Wow.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Wow.
Be patient man
laugh.gif
 I can't understand why people react like that when someone DOES have knowledge, respects other peoples view and corrects when necessary.. 
Cheers
smile.gif

I had these for about a month and wore them for basketball. They were the 2nd best pair of sneakers I have ever worn for basketball behind the LeBron 20.5.5. I'm 6'5 235 and usually play 3/4/5. They were stiff at first but after they broke in they were amazing. I had to send them in for a voucher because the stitching of the toe box ripped and the shoe looked like it was talking. I'm going to pick up another pair this weekend though. I think LeBrons are best for taller, bigger people.

Originally Posted by DenisHot

I had these for about a month and wore them for basketball. They were the 2nd best pair of sneakers I have ever worn for basketball behind the LeBron 20.5.5. I'm 6'5 235 and usually play 3/4/5. They were stiff at first but after they broke in they were amazing. I had to send them in for a voucher because the stitching of the toe box ripped and the shoe looked like it was talking. I'm going to pick up another pair this weekend though. I think LeBrons are best for taller, bigger people.

I am 6'3, 255 and am absolutely underwhelmed with these as a performance bball shoe. compared to the 5 pairs of kobe v's I have, all 3 of my Bron VII's have been used 1 time playing due the poor traction/cushion, the stability was nice though and I wear them casually fairly often. The airmax just doesn't meet my standards for cushioning like zoom does. Now the PS i am excited to mess with, similar silhouette, better cushioning set up. All of brons zoom stuff I have thoroughly enjoyed, hell I have 7 pairs of VI's, but the air max move just wasn't the best imho.

Alright people Wednesday is the big day! I will be sporting the 7's for the first real game of the season and I will be posting how they performed shortly after the game.

KenJ714 you don't even play basketball. You are one of those wannabes that wear jean shorts that are too long for you with tube socks and rock J's that your parents credit card bought.

KenJ714 you don't even play basketball. You are one of those wannabes that wear jean shorts that are too long for you with tube socks and rock J's that your parents credit card bought.

roll.gif
You're 5'10 . I'd ball you up and give you the ball back after i send you flying

No you wouldn't. You don't even know who you are talking to and you are making outrages claims like your going to " ball me up" that sounds kind of quaint if you ask me. Anyways, shoe was super durable and in my opinion ( that means that other people will think differently about it) the Bron 7 was a good shoe.

No you wouldn't. You don't even know who you are talking to and you are making outrages claims like your going to " ball me up" that sounds kind of quaint if you ask me. Anyways, shoe was super durable and in my opinion ( that means that other people will think differently about it) the Bron 7 was a good shoe.

I don't even need to know who you are. You said you were only 5'10 with shot up knees. Look like you're already losing in the physique category or you just out of shape. Please sit yo butt down and stop hyping up the shoes. It might work for "you" but that doesn't mean everyone else can't have different opinion about it.

Lebron 8> Lebron 7.... Try them on and you can definitely tell the difference....Lebron 7's don't stand a chance with the lebron 8's(V1 & V2..Still haven't tried the V3..)comfort and performance.

if you remove the insole of the 8's and put them in the 7's you'll love the 7's. it makes a difference, but all in all the 8's are an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom