LEBRON 8 PERFORMANCE REVIEWS ( V1, V2, PS)

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

^weight is actually no big deal compared the fit. If a few ounces can make a big difference then someone has to hit the weights.

true while playing, it really doesnt matter. 

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

^weight is actually no big deal compared the fit. If a few ounces can make a big difference then someone has to hit the weights.

true while playing, it really doesnt matter. 

Hey guys need a little help. Here's the low down i have two pairs each of the V1 & V2 now i plan to get the black PS for the sake of having all three versions. My dilemm is i got low arch in my right foot. I've tried the V3 for a short while at my local store and it felt ok. But now that ive read alot of people saying that it hurts after a long time wearing them, it got me thinking. Should i still get them or not? Or just go with V2 low?

Hey guys need a little help. Here's the low down i have two pairs each of the V1 & V2 now i plan to get the black PS for the sake of having all three versions. My dilemm is i got low arch in my right foot. I've tried the V3 for a short while at my local store and it felt ok. But now that ive read alot of people saying that it hurts after a long time wearing them, it got me thinking. Should i still get them or not? Or just go with V2 low?

Originally Posted by vc8481

i also tried them on in store and they felt fine, but wearing them while i played was when i felt the pain. i was able to return them though, so if that option is available to you i'd suggest you try to play in them yourself and see how they feel.

i also tried them on in store and they felt fine, but wearing them while i played was when i felt the pain. i was able to return them though, so if that option is available to you i'd suggest you try to play in them yourself and see how they feel.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

I might not have that option to try and play with it first then return if it doesn't feel good here in the Phil, unless it has a factory caused damage. But thanks for the input.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

I might not have that option to try and play with it first then return if it doesn't feel good here in the Phil, unless it has a factory caused damage. But thanks for the input.
wink.gif

I have flat feet, but take out the insoles of my basketball shoes and put custom orthotics in them, will this solve the arch pain problem some are having?

I have flat feet, but take out the insoles of my basketball shoes and put custom orthotics in them, will this solve the arch pain problem some are having?

hooped in the black/red PS 8s for the first time yesterday and I'm very impressed. theyre lightweight and comfy, only complaint is that theyre too restrictive at the ankle area (which may be a good thing)

hooped in the black/red PS 8s for the first time yesterday and I'm very impressed. theyre lightweight and comfy, only complaint is that theyre too restrictive at the ankle area (which may be a good thing)

Back
Top Bottom