Lebron 8 Pre-Heat in the Bay Area?

Pretty sure the release date is changed to the 19th.

House of Hoops getting 'em?

Pretty sure the release date is changed to the 19th.

House of Hoops getting 'em?

Niketown SF is doing a raffle. No word from HOH.. and Date is confirmed 19th. Hopefully I can get a pair online...

Niketown SF is doing a raffle. No word from HOH.. and Date is confirmed 19th. Hopefully I can get a pair online...

My girl went down to NTSF at 6am to lineup for them to try and surprise me. She didn't know it was gonna be a raffle system and she didn't get a pair despite being first in line. She feels bad. I feel hella bad that she went out there that early.

My girl went down to NTSF at 6am to lineup for them to try and surprise me. She didn't know it was gonna be a raffle system and she didn't get a pair despite being first in line. She feels bad. I feel hella bad that she went out there that early.

I'm sure FA @ Serramonte got stipped of their pairs and we know what went down @ NTSF....

Unless HOH has pairs later today/tomorrow, it's pretty much a rap here...

I'm sure FA @ Serramonte got stipped of their pairs and we know what went down @ NTSF....

Unless HOH has pairs later today/tomorrow, it's pretty much a rap here...

I wish I could of went out there and copped pairs.

I been sleeping way too long. Didnt even think these were wanted by many.

I wish I could of went out there and copped pairs.

I been sleeping way too long. Didnt even think these were wanted by many.

Out of curiosity, was there a reason why more people lined up at FA than HOH that morning? After a fail at NTSF, I went to FA first cause I thought the HOH line would be packed but surprisingly it was the total opposite.

Out of curiosity, was there a reason why more people lined up at FA than HOH that morning? After a fail at NTSF, I went to FA first cause I thought the HOH line would be packed but surprisingly it was the total opposite.

It was because FA had their pairs already in stock and ready to sell...Hoh didn't get theirs til around noon yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom