Lebron 9 Freegums custom pg15 (paintings, customs on every page)

c4

What's up everyone, I just thought I'd share my most recent painting. It is a commission for a night spot in S.F. It will be replacing a shoe display case that was stolen.
The shoes painted are close to scale (sz. 10.5) All comments are welcome.
2j3l99x.jpg
I did these two around the time the XX3's dropped. All Paintings oil on canvas or pressed birch.
14wd6pk.jpg
1495roj.jpg

Looks like a solid painting, but the perspective on the shelf supports doesnt look right.

It looks like it would be a fisheye type angle, but the perspective on the rest of the painting doesnt jive.

Thank You for the comments everybody.

Albernja- I wish I had gotten those Penny 1's that you found me just a week earlier and they would have made it in there for sure. One of my upcomingpaintings is the Penny 1's tho.

oo20600-I agree bro, I painted the shoes while looking at the actual shoes. I painted the shelves from a photo I had taken. I have other issues with thepainting as well,
but hopefully I'll get it close to how I want before it is installed. You got a good eye

When I look at the photo, I realize you can't really see any of the detail work, so when I get a chance, I'll post some close-ups and maybe some of mypast shoe related paintings....I got lots

No doubt man, looks like you got a solid grasp on value and color. The blue on the foams looks great.

What does something like that cost if you dont mind me asking? I'd love something like that for mi casa... Women always say my walls are empty...

Feel free to PM me.

Great job.

I like the 1st one a lot, its nice and crisp & clean
The other two are nice too, just less the style I prefer

Wow! They're ALL excellent from a technical standpoint, but the way you captured the look/feel of the textures on the 2nd 2 you added is phenomenal!

my last one is my favorite
those foams and Vs
have the iceiest soles IVE ever seen ! lol
nice work

Back
Top Bottom