Lebron 9 Freegums custom pg15 (paintings, customs on every page)

another custom lebron
pimp.gif

Alright son those dont even look custom no more. You got to be cheating those look insane, when i get my act together i want you to do something for me

jayz- thanks a lot bro. They need more coats of paint, but they're almost there. Anytime you need custom work done, feel free to send me a PM

legend108, kiddiaho, limonyfresh- thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated

memphisboi55- thanks, Ima try and come up with something. I got your email, i'll hit you back

c4, your job is amazing to say the least!! I saw that you put up a Lebron 9 custom. I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction on this. The pair I have is a Scarface one, I use them for ball. The thing is that the flywire mesh has turned somewhat yellowish, looks dirty and old for a two month old sneaker. I saw that you painted the flywire on those. Was it spray paint or angelus paint? Do you think it will stick on such material, even if I ball once or twice a week with em. I want to paint it black, nothing special. But I really want to know which way to go with these and not screwing them up. I was thinking in spray paint used for train and airplane models. What do you think? Thanks in advance!!

Metrobux6- just saw your post, Thank you, and I'll pm you when I get a second later today.

My man C4, please give me a shout out whenever you can! I am on hold until you give some advice!!

Originally Posted by c4

What's up everyone, I just thought I'd share my most recent painting. It is a commission for a night spot in S.F. It will be replacing a shoe display case that was stolen.
The shoes painted are close to scale (sz. 10.5) All comments are welcome.
2j3l99x.jpg
I did these two around the time the XX3's dropped. All Paintings oil on canvas or pressed birch.
14wd6pk.jpg
1495roj.jpg

Nice bro, this makin me wana paint right now 

Thanks a lot Hellboy, that's a nice compliment. Pick up that brush man!

I don't normally customize Jordans, but this was for a friend who has helped me out in a hobby of mine, so I figured why not.
2m5gwuw.jpg

Usually I'm not a fan of customized J's, most of the time they just look like fakes. But those 4's are awesome

Brandon- thanks man, emailed you today finally
LocalNative- thanks but that piece is long gone
hawkflight6- I agree, I strongly dislike custom Jordans. Those are 1 of 2 pairs of Jordans that I will do and then I'm done. and thanks a lot, they turned out a little better than I thought
they would before I started them!!

Back
Top Bottom