Lebron 9 Freegums custom pg15 (paintings, customs on every page)

^thanks, I always check your updates, but I don't recall a bhm pair. pm me or pg #?

Jay- you do some great work with PS, you're work is up there along with BP.some very good make-ups....but,comparing a PS to an actual hand done custom with the amount of detail and work put into it doesn't make sense...you can prob. Do dozens of PS work in the amount ooftime it takes to custom one pair of kicks,everything something like tese bhm which are "simple" compared to many other customs. ...honestly,once bhm shoes dropped,and lebrons weren't dropping,I hit c4 up and threw him the idea...and once lebron's pic of his bhm in his personal stash surfaced,we based it off that (minus gold air unit since that's I'm possible.
Don't get me wrong, like I said,you're work is beyond good,and the stuff you create is something else,and is much appreciated on this board.good to see someone take BPs torch and run with it Jmeaning that in a good way).

As for these customs, something so simple yet it takes a lot of time esp. For the small details and esp. Due to the paint used.
You and c4,as well as others,bring something special to NT and sneaker"culture" as a whole...much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Jay- you do some great work with PS, you're work is up there along with BP.some very good make-ups....but,comparing a PS to an actual hand done custom with the amount of detail and work put into it doesn't make sense...you can prob. Do dozens of PS work in the amount ooftime it takes to custom one pair of kicks,everything something like tese bhm which are "simple" compared to many other customs. ...honestly,once bhm shoes dropped,and lebrons weren't dropping,I hit c4 up and threw him the idea...and once lebron's pic of his bhm in his personal stash surfaced,we based it off that (minus gold air unit since that's I'm possible.
Don't get me wrong, like I said,you're work is beyond good,and the stuff you create is something else,and is much appreciated on this board.good to see someone take BPs torch and run with it Jmeaning that in a good way).

As for these customs, something so simple yet it takes a lot of time esp. For the small details and esp. Due to the paint used.
You and c4,as well as others,bring something special to NT and sneaker"culture" as a whole...much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i wasnt comparing the two shoes. just honestly i thought i gave him inspiration like i did for the graffiti customs he did. without a doubt it takes a different skill level to do what he does. but i was mistaken with this one anyways. thanx for the love though, i do wish this section got more notoriety other than newbies coming to get post counts up lol. oh yeah not that it matters but i think i did that bhm ps before the p.e. surfaced.

I just finished this pair the other day. These are dedicated to those who are fighting cancer and for those who have beat it. My girlfriend and her mother beat it this past summer,
so these are for them. I used their favorite colors and placed the pink where I did for symbolic reasons. Thanks for checking them out.

couple notes: Toe swoosh fades from white to light blue, and cracks in both midsole and leather are 2 tone.
23mkl20.jpg

2qcqplh.jpg

29lxrpx.jpg

2vcesjl.jpg

jayzrdead- thanks bro. And in regards to a few posts up: that page you linked me to in your thread was pure fire! It was good to revisit it.
and like Joe said, the BHM idea was brought to me. However, yourself, and various other photogs, PSers, and painters on this board have inspired and motivated me a great deal. Keep producing man!

^sorry for the late reply. The cost can vary greatly depending on what you want. Feel free to send me a pm if you had an idea in mind

c4..... I've never actually looked in this part of the forum before.. but wow dude, You have some serious talent!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This guy is crazy wit customizing these lebrons, hes making me wanna buy them all black lebron 8s n getting him to customize them for me lol. But do u also customize jordans?

Back
Top Bottom