Lebron Ambassador VI - Official Thread

LeBron James  is soon to begin his annual Asia trip. This time he starts things off in Manila  for the Witness History Tour. After winning his second NBA championship, King James will finally pay a visit to basketball fans in the Philippines. Mark the date… July 23rd, 2013. This will probably be a chance for Nike to debut theAir Max Ambassador 6… the sixth installment of his budget shoes designed specifically for ballers in theAsia / Pacific  region. Here’s one of the upcoming colorways. The Ambassador VI is very similar to the last year’s model. Nike added a couple of new features including the Dynamic Flywire, which was introduced with the LeBron X. Photo via lrj23.

Awaiting tech specs. With these and the Soldiers, I will be buying Lebrons this year and next. The XI doesn't do it for me.

Surprised there's a thread on these on NT. I think they look cool, waiting to hear some reviews.

My friend's in the PI right now, hoping he can score a pair!

Nike needs to stop playing and have these released in North America, The kd 6  in my opinion are glorified indoor soccer shoes or skater shoe regardless of all the nice color combos lol, nothing jordan brand is putting out besides retro's can even bang with these joints, The North America  release would make give Lebron the 2 best signature shoes in the Nike lineup if released here period...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom