LeBron from 3pt land? Let the truth be told!

When it's all said and done where do you think he'll be as far as his 3pt prowess goes. Do you think his percentage made will increase? Decrease? Doyou think the amount he's made will? I'll chime in after a while with my opinion. Been having an argument with my boys and I want to know whatya'll think.

P.S. - Sorry for making another Bron thread
grin.gif

I'm assuming it increases, but I was always told not to assume. Really though, he has been pretty volatile with his 3pt% since coming into the leagueexcept this year, which is his best year by a good amount. I'm thinking he keeps improving.

I definitely think his percentage will go on.

I just feel he's begun to depend on it too much, and as they say you live by the three, you die by the three.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Come on Rav, [Mark Jackson] You're better than that. [/Mark Jackson]
laugh.gif

I'll tell ya'll how this argument started. I email this gif and say "MJ ain't hitting this shot this effortlessly on his best day."
Argument ensues. Now note the fact that I knew it would start an argument, but I just like to hear some of the outlandish things people have to say when itcomes to MJ. I got responses indicating that people thought MJ was a superior 3 pt shooter when for the most part that was a lacking part of his game, save afew standout years. Now also note that my argument had nothing to do with 3pt'ers made or 3 pt % or anything like that but inevitably that is what itdevolved into, leading to this topic. My original argument was about LeBron's strength and range lol

FTR MJ is my goat basketball player.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I definitely think his percentage will go on.

I just feel he's begun to depend on it too much, and as they say you live by the three, you die by the three.

How you figure he DEPENDS on the three pt. shot?

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He's only adding more to his arsenal.

If he ever develops a consistent 3, it's over for the league
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cavs going 82-0 for the next 10 seasons
pimp.gif

Can we please have an Official LeBron James thread? Ska? Mods? Make it happen!!

LBJ don't depend on no three point shot, dude just has fun and takes a few.
laugh.gif

As his ages, he will rely more on his jumpshot, I think he will be able to knock them down in the clutch, but I don't think he'll get too much betterfrom deep than he is now as far as % goes. I don't think he'll ever get 40%, maybe close, but not 40% for a season.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

LBJ don't depend on no three point shot, dude just has fun and takes a few.
laugh.gif
A few? Lol. This came up in the argument too. LeBron has hit more 3's in his first 6 years than a lot of notable shooters. And by a lot too.Interesting fact.

if lebron hit 40% or better of his threes he will be the best player of all time ... period

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Come on Rav, [Mark Jackson] You're better than that. [/Mark Jackson]
laugh.gif

I'll tell ya'll how this argument started. I email this gif and say "MJ ain't hitting this shot this effortlessly on his best day."
Argument ensues. Now note the fact that I knew it would start an argument, but I just like to hear some of the outlandish things people have to say when it comes to MJ. I got responses indicating that people thought MJ was a superior 3 pt shooter when for the most part that was a lacking part of his game, save a few standout years. Now also note that my argument had nothing to do with 3pt'ers made or 3 pt % or anything like that but inevitably that is what it devolved into, leading to this topic. My original argument was about LeBron's strength and range lol

FTR MJ is my goat basketball player.
you are right....

but its not like mj NEVER hit a three from that distance

when he was on, he was on. mj has had some pretty effortless 3pt attempts in his career

I said the same thing. MJ could hit that shot. Anyone can hit that shot. Just not the way he hit it. A straight up step back jumper from there takes muscle.Most dudes would lean in or strain a little on that. Lebron pulled up like it was a 15 footer.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I said the same thing. MJ could hit that shot. Anyone can hit that shot. Just not the way he hit it. A straight up step back jumper from there takes muscle. Most dudes would lean in or strain a little on that. Lebron pulled up like it was a 15 footer.
yeah, that looked too easy for him

Back
Top Bottom