Lebron: "Growing up, I hated Cleveland"....vol. wow, he's adding more fuel to the fire lol

[h1]Cleveland still on LeBron James' mind[/h1]

LeBron James won't rule out returning to play for Cleveland some day, but admitted in an interview with GQ Magazine that owner Dan Gilbert's letter to fans on the night James left the Cavaliers gives him "a lot of motivation" for when he and his new Miami Heat teammates play his former club.

In an interview to be published in the September issue of GQ, James told writer J.R. Moehringer that "if there was an opportunity for me to return [to Cleveland] ... and those fans welcome me back, that'd be a great story."

But James, who announced on July 8 that he would leave the Cavaliers as a free agent to sign with the Heat, said of Gilbert's late-night letter: "I don't think he ever cared about LeBron. My mother always told me: 'You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You'll get a good sense of their character.' Me and my family have seen the character of that man."

James added: "It made me feel more comfortable that I made the right decision."

Moehringer interviewed James three times in a 19-day span -- twice before and once after his announcement.

1966.jpg
And Clevelanders, because they were the bigger-city kids when we were growing up, looked down on us. ... So we didn't actually like Cleveland. We hated Cleveland growing up. There's a lot of people in Cleveland we still hate to this day.

[h1]Cleveland still on LeBron James' mind[/h1]

LeBron James won't rule out returning to play for Cleveland some day, but admitted in an interview with GQ Magazine that owner Dan Gilbert's letter to fans on the night James left the Cavaliers gives him "a lot of motivation" for when he and his new Miami Heat teammates play his former club.

In an interview to be published in the September issue of GQ, James told writer J.R. Moehringer that "if there was an opportunity for me to return [to Cleveland] ... and those fans welcome me back, that'd be a great story."

But James, who announced on July 8 that he would leave the Cavaliers as a free agent to sign with the Heat, said of Gilbert's late-night letter: "I don't think he ever cared about LeBron. My mother always told me: 'You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You'll get a good sense of their character.' Me and my family have seen the character of that man."

James added: "It made me feel more comfortable that I made the right decision."

Moehringer interviewed James three times in a 19-day span -- twice before and once after his announcement.

1966.jpg
And Clevelanders, because they were the bigger-city kids when we were growing up, looked down on us. ... So we didn't actually like Cleveland. We hated Cleveland growing up. There's a lot of people in Cleveland we still hate to this day.

I love it. !*!% PR and just keep it 100 even if that makes you turn heel, he's going to be a bagillionaire regardless and N.E Ohio is still a dump, so who's winning?

And just highlighting the "I hated cleveland" part out of the quote is disingenuous anyways since he isn't saying he hated Cleveland the way people from every other city in America the world do, but in the context of a big city- little city, I'm city- You're country,  type of rivalry.

I love it. !*!% PR and just keep it 100 even if that makes you turn heel, he's going to be a bagillionaire regardless and N.E Ohio is still a dump, so who's winning?

And just highlighting the "I hated cleveland" part out of the quote is disingenuous anyways since he isn't saying he hated Cleveland the way people from every other city in America the world do, but in the context of a big city- little city, I'm city- You're country,  type of rivalry.

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

[h1]Cleveland still on LeBron James' mind[/h1]"But I mean, even my family gets spoiled at times watching me doing things that I do, on and off the court."
What the +!%# does this even mean. Sounds like he's Julius Caesar and we are all just fortunate to be graced with his presence, what a tool. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

[h1]Cleveland still on LeBron James' mind[/h1]"But I mean, even my family gets spoiled at times watching me doing things that I do, on and off the court."
What the +!%# does this even mean. Sounds like he's Julius Caesar and we are all just fortunate to be graced with his presence, what a tool. 
eyes.gif

Bron has got Joe Biden syndrome. Every time he opens his mouth he says something stupid.

Bron has got Joe Biden syndrome. Every time he opens his mouth he says something stupid.

Lol...someone needs to put a gag order on this dude.

He's making it worse every time he opens his mouth.

Lol...someone needs to put a gag order on this dude.

He's making it worse every time he opens his mouth.

saw this on real GM a few of the responses are hilarious

LeBron James sent out this tweet, asking what time Entourage was coming on again tonight, if he missed the first showing at 10pm, and check out the responses he got.

KingJames

Quick ? yall. If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on tonight, then what time does it come back on? 8 minutes ago via UberTwitter

1. KardiacKeith

@KingJames It's never on again. Once the episode is on once, you can't ever watch it again. ******. Mental list that fairy. 6 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

2. intellegacy

@KingJames right after u mop d wades floor! 6 minutes ago via TweetCaster in reply to KingJames Retweeted by you

3. YoungTruth13

@KingJames dummy front like yu dont got tivo or on demand its #2010 yu got a 110 million dollar contract #stepituppp half a minute ago via web in reply to KingJames

4. TheSportsHernia

Amazing RT @sportspickle U r dum. RT @KingJames Quick ? yall. If u miss Entourage 1st time it comes on, then what time does it come back on? half a minute ago via web

5. The******

@KingJames ask delonte 4 minutes ago via HTC Peep in reply to KingJames

6. willnoonan

@KingJames the amount of rings that you have...plus twelve. #burn 6 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to KingJames

7. Len LFill

@KingJames ***k you. 7 minutes ago via txt

8. ramzyn

1) Press "Guide" 2) Kill yourself RT @KingJames Quick ? If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on tonight,what time does it come back on? 11 minutes ago via web

9. OmieNice

@KingJames at ***k you o clock 10 minutes ago via Osfoora HD in reply to KingJames

10. billybearcat

@KingJames you're an asshat. Instead of looking it up you are just going to treat twitter like your own tv guide. I hope you get Leprosy. 10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to KingJames

11. mistamikeyc

@KingJames dwest and gloria will dvr it for ya don't worry buddy you won't miss it 12 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to KingJames

12. miketcassidy

How does it feel to be part of D-Wade's entourage? I hope you're the Turtle character. @KingJames 13 minutes ago via Echofon

13. Dante_Brown

Yo @KingJames asks the dumbest questions. 13 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

14. adambigdog

DVR SON I know your smarter then that! RT @KingJames: Quick ? yall. If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on (cont) http://tl.gd/35h9gg 16 minutes ago via UberTwitter

15. JiMazzeo

@KingJames 12 30 traitor 16 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] in reply to KingJames

16. Stephen Stezzo

@kingjames just do what's right and #killurself it's not too late... 16 minutes ago via Echofon

17. TallyBoy73

@kingjames 1230 homey 18 minutes ago via txt

18. FailSPN

@KingJames You still watch that show?? LOLFAIL. That show ****s. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Ento...e...ys%2Fwhats+a+DVR%3F+

19. mreed87

@KingJames Does "taking your talents to South Beach" not include a DVR? 20 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

20. WesleyOnline

@KingJames Don't you pay handlers that can Google that info for you? 20 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

21. ricky_blevins1

@KingJames Hey the Boston Celtics and Shaq , Rajon Rondo, KG, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen are going to beat your Miami Heat 20 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to KingJames

22. mschwe4

@KingJames ask dwayne wade. He knows. He knows. 20 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] in reply to KingJames

23. JayAshman

@KingJames look at a tv guide, idiot. 22 minutes ago via TweetCaster in reply to KingJames

24. lstamper

RT @fakegimel: take your talents to tvguide.com RT @KingJames: If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on (cont) http://tl.gd/35h8vf 23 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

25. danarestia

@KingJames it comes on immediately following the one hour special 24 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

26. mrw3lls

@KingJames it's a one time thing bruh no re runds 25 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to KingJames

27. ChampgneShakeUp

@KingJames 11:30 go***kyourself 26 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to KingJames

28. ericjdoll

@KingJames You like shows where people follow other people and ride coattails, huh? that's a ***king #shocker! #makeamentalnote 28 minutes ago via TweetDeck

29. Mike Schneid msschneid

@KingJames who cares. ***k u 28 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

30. jbnyrnym

@KingJames When they take their talents to South Beach 28 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

31. RogerC83

What's the matter @kingjames? Too cheap to pay for a DVR? ***kin !+%%*@#... 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

32. mike_mulloy

@KingJames i hate you, but its on ondemand if you have comcast and on at 1230 EST 22 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

33. Greg SumrOfGeorge

@KingJames or whenever u get off dwades jock and he says its okay to watch 26 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to KingJames

But I mean, [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]even my family gets spoiled at times watching me doing things that I do[/color], on and [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]off the court[/color]
if there was an opportunity for me to return [to Cleveland] ... and those fans welcome me back, [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]that'd be a great story[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

saw this on real GM a few of the responses are hilarious

LeBron James sent out this tweet, asking what time Entourage was coming on again tonight, if he missed the first showing at 10pm, and check out the responses he got.

KingJames

Quick ? yall. If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on tonight, then what time does it come back on? 8 minutes ago via UberTwitter

1. KardiacKeith

@KingJames It's never on again. Once the episode is on once, you can't ever watch it again. ******. Mental list that fairy. 6 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

2. intellegacy

@KingJames right after u mop d wades floor! 6 minutes ago via TweetCaster in reply to KingJames Retweeted by you

3. YoungTruth13

@KingJames dummy front like yu dont got tivo or on demand its #2010 yu got a 110 million dollar contract #stepituppp half a minute ago via web in reply to KingJames

4. TheSportsHernia

Amazing RT @sportspickle U r dum. RT @KingJames Quick ? yall. If u miss Entourage 1st time it comes on, then what time does it come back on? half a minute ago via web

5. The******

@KingJames ask delonte 4 minutes ago via HTC Peep in reply to KingJames

6. willnoonan

@KingJames the amount of rings that you have...plus twelve. #burn 6 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to KingJames

7. Len LFill

@KingJames ***k you. 7 minutes ago via txt

8. ramzyn

1) Press "Guide" 2) Kill yourself RT @KingJames Quick ? If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on tonight,what time does it come back on? 11 minutes ago via web

9. OmieNice

@KingJames at ***k you o clock 10 minutes ago via Osfoora HD in reply to KingJames

10. billybearcat

@KingJames you're an asshat. Instead of looking it up you are just going to treat twitter like your own tv guide. I hope you get Leprosy. 10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to KingJames

11. mistamikeyc

@KingJames dwest and gloria will dvr it for ya don't worry buddy you won't miss it 12 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to KingJames

12. miketcassidy

How does it feel to be part of D-Wade's entourage? I hope you're the Turtle character. @KingJames 13 minutes ago via Echofon

13. Dante_Brown

Yo @KingJames asks the dumbest questions. 13 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

14. adambigdog

DVR SON I know your smarter then that! RT @KingJames: Quick ? yall. If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on (cont) http://tl.gd/35h9gg 16 minutes ago via UberTwitter

15. JiMazzeo

@KingJames 12 30 traitor 16 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] in reply to KingJames

16. Stephen Stezzo

@kingjames just do what's right and #killurself it's not too late... 16 minutes ago via Echofon

17. TallyBoy73

@kingjames 1230 homey 18 minutes ago via txt

18. FailSPN

@KingJames You still watch that show?? LOLFAIL. That show ****s. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Ento...e...ys%2Fwhats+a+DVR%3F+

19. mreed87

@KingJames Does "taking your talents to South Beach" not include a DVR? 20 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

20. WesleyOnline

@KingJames Don't you pay handlers that can Google that info for you? 20 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

21. ricky_blevins1

@KingJames Hey the Boston Celtics and Shaq , Rajon Rondo, KG, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen are going to beat your Miami Heat 20 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to KingJames

22. mschwe4

@KingJames ask dwayne wade. He knows. He knows. 20 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji] in reply to KingJames

23. JayAshman

@KingJames look at a tv guide, idiot. 22 minutes ago via TweetCaster in reply to KingJames

24. lstamper

RT @fakegimel: take your talents to tvguide.com RT @KingJames: If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on (cont) http://tl.gd/35h8vf 23 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

25. danarestia

@KingJames it comes on immediately following the one hour special 24 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

26. mrw3lls

@KingJames it's a one time thing bruh no re runds 25 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to KingJames

27. ChampgneShakeUp

@KingJames 11:30 go***kyourself 26 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to KingJames

28. ericjdoll

@KingJames You like shows where people follow other people and ride coattails, huh? that's a ***king #shocker! #makeamentalnote 28 minutes ago via TweetDeck

29. Mike Schneid msschneid

@KingJames who cares. ***k u 28 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

30. jbnyrnym

@KingJames When they take their talents to South Beach 28 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

31. RogerC83

What's the matter @kingjames? Too cheap to pay for a DVR? ***kin !+%%*@#... 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

32. mike_mulloy

@KingJames i hate you, but its on ondemand if you have comcast and on at 1230 EST 22 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

33. Greg SumrOfGeorge

@KingJames or whenever u get off dwades jock and he says its okay to watch 26 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to KingJames

But I mean, [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]even my family gets spoiled at times watching me doing things that I do[/color], on and [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]off the court[/color]
if there was an opportunity for me to return [to Cleveland] ... and those fans welcome me back, [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]that'd be a great story[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someday some guy is gonna collect all these stupid quotes LeBron keeps saying to make a book to show the world how much of an %@@%$$* he is
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom