LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Attachments

• 20181225_141904.jpg
    20181225_141904.jpg
    736.2 KB · Views: 11
L3/9ron fans and the fraud himself say winning one title in Cleveland makes him the goat? Chicago was a joke of a basketball organization before MJ. He won 6 titles in 8 years.

Pretty sure that makes him the goat.

L3/9ron fans and the fraud himself say winning one title in Cleveland makes him the goat? Chicago was a joke of a basketball organization before MJ. He won 6 titles in 8 years.

Pretty sure that makes him the goat.

Not only that, he 3-peated RETIRED 3-peated RETIRED again. That could've easily been 8 in a row.

I was watching IT and McHale talk to Chris Webber and they were all saying how disrespectful it was to say you are the GOAT. Let other people say you are you don't say it about yourself.

This y'alls GOAT? :lol::lol::lol:

Jordan really did play against janitors and plumbers. Even 80s Celtics look slow and weak. :rofl:

The Celtics were known to have a GREAT defense? When did this happen? They were a team with a bunch of scorers on it and outscored everybody. Probably why they never had a defensive player of the year on their team. These clowns are grasping at straws. We all know that Dallas Mavericks team with Dirk and Terry were so great defensively that kicked Lebrons butt in the Finals. :lol: Difference is, Jordan put up 63 against these guys while Lebron lost The Chip to those clowns.:rofl:

Last edited:
The Celtics were known to have a GREAT defense? When did this happen? They were a team with a bunch of scorers on it and outscored everybody. Probably why they never had a defensive player of the year on their team. These clowns are grasping at straws. We all know that Dallas Mavericks team with Dirk and Nash were so great defensively that kicked Lebrons butt in the Finals. :lol: Difference is, Jordan put up 63 against these guys while Lebron lost The Chip to those clowns.:rofl:

Huh? Nash wasn't on the championship squad.
But Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion, and DeShawn Stevenson were beast for us defensively that year.
Also, in what world is Dirk a clown? :stoneface: He's a top 3 PF ever.

Reactions: HIM
Huh? Nash wasn't on the championship squad.
But Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion, and DeShawn Stevenson were beast for us defensively that year.
Also, in what world is Dirk a clown? :stoneface: He's a top 3 PF ever.

Just saying he wasn't that great defensively and either was Larry Bird or Magic Johnson. Doesn't take away from their greatness

I was watching IT and McHale talk to Chris Webber and they were all saying how disrespectful it was to say you are the GOAT. Let other people say you are you don't say it about yourself.
There is a reason that Ali is my favorite athlete ever. His stance politically, socially, his lack of fear and willingness to speak on his own behalf is something to admire. With many of today's athletes afraid to lose their endorsements, being afraid to hurt their brand, LeBron is refreshing. I like what he is doing, as stated to another poster. In the climate which has told him to shut up and dribble, I hope he pushes it even further. Keep going, and then pulling others with him. I hope the Lakers make it to the chip this year because if they do, LeBron will have his Ali v. Liston moment, even if they lose. Nobody expected the Lakers to do anything this year, so I personally am hoping for the best.

Last edited:
There is a reason that Ali is my favorite athlete ever. His stance politically, socially, his lack of fear and willingness to speak on his own behalf is something to admire. With many of today's athletes afraid to lose their endorsements, being afraid to hurt their brand, LeBron is refreshing. I like what he is doing, as stated to another poster. In the climate which has told him to shut up and dribble, I hope he pushes it even further. Keep going, and then pulling others with him. I hope the Lakers make it to the chip this year because if they do, LeBron will have his Ali v. Liston moment, even if they lose. Nobody expected the Lakers to do anything this year, so I personally am hoping for the best.

I respect his off-court political actions, but his on-court antics, flopping, the bouncing from team to team to create a super team, the subliminal posts, his entire basketball career, and makeup, as well as his fans, are my issue with him. The difference with Ali saying he is the GOAT is, he backed it up, and it was a one man sport.

Reactions: OTG
I respect his off-court political actions, but his on-court antics, flopping, the bouncing from team to team to create a super team, the subliminal posts, his entire basketball career, and makeup, as well as his fans, are my issue with him. The difference with Ali saying he is the GOAT is, he backed it up, and it was a one man sport.
I disagree with Isiah Thomas and your comment about the difference between an individual sport and a team sport, an argument that has its merit. But if you really want to get down to it, LeBron does seem to do more with less. Did he go to Miami to play with Wade and Bosh, with Ray coming later? Yup. But that team failed as well. His Cleveland team won, with less talent.
I look at his flopping, something I do not like either, as a part of the entertainment. Dennis Rodman used to flop like that, and he was a great player, a champion as well. When Dennis played, you could not take your eyes off of him. What will he do next? As per LeBron going from team to team, well, he has a right to do that. I understand team loyalty, but Curt Flood and Oscar Robertson fought for the athletes freedom for a reason, LeBron simply used it. Nobody had a problem with super teams when the owners and GM's partook, but once a player makes his own decision to do his own thing, suddenly, it is a problem for owners and some fans. Again, I like that LeBron had stirred the pot. It keeps the attention on him. I just read that the league viewership is down in the East now, and some are saying that it is because LeBron is now on the West Coast. They may have a point. Just to be clear Jordan was the best of his era for me, Lebron is the best of his.

Last edited:

With many of today's athletes afraid to lose their endorsements, being afraid to hurt their brand, LeBron is refreshing.

Bruh, how is Lebron going to lose an endorsement when NIKE IS BACKING HIM? Not to mention the NBA is a WOKE league.

Plus everything he's said fits in with his brand, he hasn't said one thing that a large percentage, if not a majority, of the country doesn't agree with.

Last edited:
The fact that this choreographed proclamation is backfiring >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .

Dude is literally getting laughed at by his peers.

Also, oh you mad oh you mad , could you please remove the "#NOTMYGOAT" from the title? I don't want to give off the appearance that we are acknowledging or entertaining that nonsense, not even in the slightest bit.

I disagree with Isiah Thomas and your comment about the difference between an individual sport and a team sport, an argument that has its merit. But if you really want to get down to it, LeBron does seem to do more with less. Did he go to Miami to play with Wade and Bosh, with Ray coming later? Yup. But that team failed as well. His Cleveland team won, with less talent.
I look at his flopping, something I do not like either, as a part of the entertainment. Dennis Rodman used to flop like that, and he was a great player, a champion as well. When Dennis played, you could not take your eyes off of him. What will he do next? As per LeBron going from team to team, well, he has a right to do that. I understand team loyalty, but Curt Flood and Oscar Robertson fought for the athletes freedom for a reason, LeBron simply used it. Nobody had a problem with super teams when the owners and GM's partook, but once a player makes his own decision to do his own thing, suddenly, it is a problem for owners and some fans. Again, I like that LeBron had stirred the pot. It keeps the attention on him. I just read that the league viewership is down in the East now, and some are saying that it is because LeBron is now on the West Coast. They may have a point. Just to be clear Jordan was the best of his era for me, Lebron is the best of his.
1) Ali was saying he was the greatest from the start, it was a part of his branding.
2) Lebron always seems to have less because of his style of play, AKA, The Lebron System. Role players that can fit in to it will flourish, but great players will be marginalized, because they have to fit into it.
3) Dennis Rodman was never the leader of his teams.
4) Just because someone has the right to go to whatever team they want, doesn't mean you ignore that fact when you are evaluating their career.

Does anyone else find it cringe that NBA switched to that “team lebron/team curry” format last year cause the two conferences were lopsided, and this year it appears back to being “east vs west”?, that rule was definitely implicated to benefit lebron last year :smh:

Killing his ***. I think all the legends have officially turned on him with the exception of Magic who secretly know Lebron is a *****. Speaking of which, I would like to know what Magic thinks of that statement...

Does anyone else find it cringe that NBA switched to that “team lebron/team curry” format last year cause the two conferences were lopsided, and this year it appears back to being “east vs west”?, that rule was definitely implicated to benefit lebron last year :smh:

Silver should be ashamed of himself for that ****. Like thinking back, wtf was that?

Back
Top Bottom