LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

In the games that have actually mattered and weren't predecided yes Steph has struggled in the finals. That why they got kd

You know they were down 2-1 in his first finals in 2015...and he proceeded to do this over a 3 game span to close out the series en route to his first championship.

-28ppg 6apg 5apg

-49% FG 45% 3FG

The reality is he had 1 bad finals (2016). It’s greats that haven’t even made the finals...yet alone won..or put up the numbers Steph has. Stop listening to the narratives. There is actual game tapes and statistics out there to form your opinion.

You know they were down 2-1 in his first finals in 2015...and he proceeded to do this over a 3 game span to close out the series en route to his first championship.

-28ppg 6apg 5apg

-49% FG 45% 3FG

The reality is he had 1 bad finals (2016). It’s greats that haven’t even made the finals...yet alone won..or put up the numbers Steph has. Stop listening to the narratives. There is actual game tapes and statistics out there to form your opinion.
U just admitted he had a bad finals tho lol what am I missing here what narrative am I following?

U just admitted he had a bad finals tho lol what am I missing here what narrative am I following?

You said in the games that “actually mattered”, Steph struggled....”that’s why they got
KD”. That goes into the popular, and wrong narrative that “Steph doesn’t show up in the finals, blah blah blah”. I’m telling you...Steph has already shown up in the finals and played great “when it mattered”. He also had a bad moment (all greats except mike have had in the finals).

A guy that led a team to 67 wins and a chip..and followed that up with 73 wins and another trip to the finals where the chip was decided by the slimmest of margins and him not playing up to his standards...doesn’t necessarily “need KD”.

The data is there that shows you a Steph led team will go deep into the playoffs and/or win a finals.

5ACFA706-0BC0-4B54-96E0-30D3124413B8.jpeg
Curry is above Kobe in PPG in the finals. Yet he “struggles”

Stop following narratives and watch the games. :lol:

You said in the games that “actually mattered”, Steph struggled....”that’s why they got
KD”. That goes into the popular, and wrong narrative that “Steph doesn’t show up in the finals, blah blah blah”. I’m telling you...Steph has already shown up in the finals and played great “when it mattered”. He also had a bad moment (all greats except mike have had in the finals).

A guy that led a team to 67 wins and a chip..and followed that up with 73 wins and another trip to the finals where the chip was decided by the slimmest of margins and him not playing up to his standards...doesn’t necessarily “need KD”.

The data is there that shows you a Steph led team will go deep into the playoffs and/or win a finals.
That is why they got kd tho. Do u guys forget who left it all out there game 7 while Steph and klay looked like Jr and shump? Yeah he played well when Cavs were missing kyrie and love but he still wasn't the deciding factor in that series hence why he didn't get mvp. I'm not even knocking him he's a great shooter probably best all time but y'all seem to think he's more than that. And cmon we all know postseason is a different beast from reg season

-28ppg 6apg 5apg

-49% FG 45% 3FG

They go by narratives instead of watching the games or looking at statistics :lol:

The whole Anthony Davis walking off with Rich Paul thing and Demps getting fired has officially put all owners and GM’s against Lebron and his posse as Phil Jackson affectionally called them. Davis saw his stock plummet in a day and now added the Celtics to his “list” after his pops was talking all that **** :lol: I’m inclined to say that this dumpster fire with Lebron in LA is going to end with him turning down the option after the 3rd year and playing in Cleveland 1 more time to try and save the narrative of his career. Sucka ***

That is why they got kd tho. Do u guys forget who left it all out there game 7 while Steph and klay looked like Jr and shump? Yeah he played well when Cavs were missing kyrie and love but he still wasn't the deciding factor in that series hence why he didn't get mvp. I'm not even knocking him he's a great shooter probably best all time but y'all seem to think he's more than that. And cmon we all know postseason is a different beast from reg season

Still wrong on SOOOO many levels. FWIW...many of the voters (including Broussard and Zach Lowe) said they got it wrong on the 2015 Finals MVP.

That should’ve been Steph 100%. Again, you falling into the narratives. Cut and dry...he played well in the 2015 finals and won a ring. They gave it to the guy that averaged 16ppg but was credited with slowing down Bron. Bron got the other votes. Think about that for a sec.

You could’ve made a case for Steph last year too. He outplayed KD in 3/4 games. KD just went nuclear in game 3 and hit “the shot”. But if you really watched the game (especially down the stretch)...Steph was just as important and made all the big plays himself.

People forget the reason game 1 of the 2018 finals was close was becaus KD played like **** :lol:. Steph actually hit the go ahead basket when they were down 2 to put them UP (and 1) in that game, before the missed G Hill missed the FT and it went OT. The reason it went OT was because Steph converted a 3 point play the old fashion way...and Bron...with 49 points and a hot hand...with STEPH CURRY GUARDING HIM AT THE FT LINE...PASSED THE BALL TO A CUTTINF GEORGE HILL!!!!!!! Who got fouled and made 1/2.

But y’all always lose the details and fall into the narratives.

Lol u think I care bout some espn personalities hindsight? I remebrem the series Iggy changed the momentum in their favor. Regardless tho it still was against way inferior competition that's the point your missing series should have been over as soon as Kyrie's kneecap buckled. Had no business losing in 2016 even with the Draymond Bs. We know he can pour it on when things are good (probably better than anyone). But if the deck isn't heavily stacked for Steph I ain't betting on him.

Yeah he played well last year but again the last two finals were predecided. Those performances really ain't saying much.

Lol u think I care bout some espn personalities hindsight? I remebrem the series Iggy changed the momentum in their favor. Regardless tho it still was against way inferior competition that's the point your missing series should have been over as soon as Kyrie's kneecap buckled. Had no business losing in 2016 even with the Draymond Bs. We know he can pour it on when things are good (probably better than anyone). But if the deck isn't heavily stacked for Steph I ain't betting on him.

Yeah he played well last year but again the last two finals were predecided. Those performances really ain't saying much.

2015 Finals...GSW were up 1-0 (with Kyrie playing the entire game 1 and Steph had 26 & 8 on 50% shooting ...then GSW lost the next two (2-1)...then Kerr went full “death lineup”...and that opened everything up for everyone.

Find it funny how you knocking a guy for winning when he was supposed to...but also having ONE bad moment...And I can think of another guy with the same amount of championships that probably had an even worse moment...and some call him “the goat”

I'm knocking him for Not winning when he was supposed to (2016) while at the same time not gasing him up for taking care of business when he was supposed to. Gotta keep things in context. If you are offended I accurately critiqed your hero, sorry.

But yeah the fact you bring up LeBron shows me you guys are hurt. Never did I say this was anything near that not even 2004 Kobe but than again I view curry as a shooter can't really compare to all around guys so I wouldnt have even made that comparison to start

Yeah in criticism of Steph, how many times have the winning team’s best superstar don’t get the NBA Finals MVP without them playing bad?

If it’s close the superstar normally gets the award.

Yeah in criticism of Steph, how many times have the winning team’s best superstar don’t get the NBA Finals MVP without them playing bad?

If it’s close the superstar normally gets the award.
He really should have gotten it in 2015. If I recall, Iggy got 7 votes, someone on the losing team got 4 votes :smh: , and Steph got ZERO.

The issue is the optics aren't great when Steph shoots poorly, and because of GS's system, he can't just dominate the ball to accumulate stats.

How can you say Steph should have won the award and didn’t get any votes?

I mean Steph had 11 different chances to get a single vote.

Back
Top Bottom