LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

MOOD AF:

tenor.gif
Dudes asking what am I going to do now that Lebron is not in the playoff. MF, enjoy the ****ing playoffs.

I enjoyed this season going to sleep and Lakers game not even starting ....

Activate playoff mode in the regular season and get thoroughly eliminated from the playoff race brehs :draaake:

Make your teammates push you physically because your too washed to play defense brehs :draaake:

Alienate and destroy your team after being proclaimed a great teammate because you and your mans thirsty for AD brehs :draaake:

Proclaim yourself the GOAT brehs :draaake:

Get shook when a young Kawhi checks into a Finals game brehs :draaake:

Still act like a thirsty thot after the Toronto game cuz Kawhi your last hope brehs :draaake:
Bu bu but his stats brehs :draaake:

Be a passive aggressive **** boy with a **** boy stanbase brehs :draaake:

Get you **** shut down by the likes of Mario Hezonja, JJ Barea, and Boris Dias brehs :draaake:

Be a toxic teammate cuz it’s Kang **** brehs :draaake:

Run off to another man’s team and take the easy way out so you never learn the hard lessons of winning like a real ***** instead of depending on top 5 talents all the time brehs :draaake:

Screw your so called best friend out of millions after he wins your sorry *** two rings because you weren’t man enough to tell him you we’re gonna go back home to hijack another man’s situation brehs :draaake:

This is not how you chase the ghost that played in Chicago :lol: :nthat: BAN
I swear dude been looking like Rocky when Micky died, just going through the motions. Meanwhile the west is Clubber Lang
giphy1.gif

Laker fans don’t even like him. Even more now that he swindled them into thinking he was there to win championships :rofl:
I legit liked this dude early in his career with the LeBron family. However I hate this dude as a Laker fan.

He should either retire or go back to Cleveland or Miami. This laker thing was just a bad match. I'm so glad i won't have to see him in the playoffs.

He got a Dr's note lol

IMG_20190323_200833.jpg
But, but.

He should either retire or go back to Cleveland or Miami. This laker thing was just a bad match. I'm so glad i won't have to see him in the playoffs.
He really underestimated LA, we don't get excited hanging "A" banner dude, we got 17 in those rafters. We don't care about what you did before us, take that weak **** somewhere else.

Lulz.

We were literally talking about his cued up excuses just one page ago.

Also, although she uses the "Dr." title, she isn't an actual medical doctor. She just holds a doctorate in physical therapy.
I know what you mean, but anyone with a doctorate degree can be address as Dr.

^

I know that. I'm just saying, when people see the "Dr." in her name, they may assume that she is a medical doctor. Especially with regards to the subjuect of her post.

It's one thing for a sociology professor to use the title, as there is no real possibility in mistaking them for a medical doctor. But it's a completely different matter when someone with close proximity to the medical profession decides to use it.

^

I know that. I'm just saying, when people see the "Dr." in her name, they may assume that she is a medical doctor. Especially with regards to the subjuect of her post.

It's one thing for a sociology professor to use the title, as there is no real possibility in mistaking them for a medical doctor. But it's a completely different matter when someone with close proximity to the medical profession decides to use it.
Iight got it ... lol

I once met a dude that was presented to me as Dr. X. During a conversation education and profession came up, I asked "Do you have a PhD or Doctorate" he replies "Doctorate" then being nosey I asked "in what field did you get your Doctorate " after a weird pause he replied "I got an honorary Doctorate from"

LoL

Anyways, the story was just to lead me to this ...

People and their fake titles

GOAT
King James
Chosen 1

LoL

Lulz.

We were literally talking about his cued up excuses just one page ago.

Also, although she uses the "Dr." title, she isn't an actual medical doctor. She just holds a doctorate in physical therapy.

I know she's a PT, I was being sarcastic, since it's basically the equivalent of a Dr's note.

^
I wasn't talking to you, bro. Although I can see why you would think that. I thought the joke was funny,

I was just speaking in general. I've seen a lot of "oh, let me guess, you think this doctor is wrong." I just don't want people taking her opinion more serious than it needs to be taken by thinking she's a medical doctor.

Anyways, we've spent too much time on this. **** BRON BRON.

Back
Top Bottom