LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Man this gave me a huge laugh today, I think even Shannon was like I got no ammo today for this. I didn't want this shootout yet, but KNEW it was coming.

The Funny thing is, that everyone knows what really goes on behind the scene but yet stans like Shannon argue that's not how is going down.

That's why Lebron has a bunch of haters, these media groupies just anger people.

30FE3056-CA79-46C7-8771-8B26962FEFC7.jpeg

“Live.Laugh.Love” :rofl:

Lebron is on a worse level than he was when he told everyone to go home to their own problems. Dude can’t even keep things basketball anymore. He’s turned into the kid that loses a game then takes his ball with him

I dont even know why people keep bringing his groin up.

Move "will allow his groin to fully heal" ..

**** outta here.

I be the 1st oneto say, whether Lebron made the playoffs or made the finals and not win, I would of have clowned him for failing again. However, not even making it????? Yikes!!!!

Quitness has never been more appropriate. Lebron could’ve literally went to any other team, but we’re all very fortunate he went to the Lakers. There’s actually a portion of that fanbase that this this is strategic from Lebron and that he’s “playing the long game”. Lol. Pathetic. Lebron is getting his first early vacation of many early vacations for the duration of his career, and it’s only fitting he’s doing that in purple and yellow. #ShowTime

#NoTime

Is it wrong to feel sorry for L36ron?

I dont wish ill will on my fellow man, Im starting to feel real sorry for him, I hated him so much before, now Im beginning to pity him and actually cringe, how do I snap out of these feelings. Its probably best he retires and just goes away...

Back
Top Bottom