LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Steph gonna mess around and end up with 1-2 more rings at this rate, not consecutively though

Did Kawhi Just Put LeBron's Legacy on Life Support By Going to the Finals His First Year Out East?
Kawhi-Leonard-doesn_t-view-LeBron-James-as-a-measuring-stick.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/did...to-the-finals-his-first-year-out-east.711022/

It Just Hit Me That Steph Curry Will Surpass Bron in Rings This Year

b79907b505c02eaf5bcfb4200f9b4800-613x613.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/it-...-will-surpass-bron-in-rings-this-year.710891/

It didn't take Kawhi going out east to have concluded the statement to be factual. Lebron getting embarrassed out west did.

Kawhi just solidified it and more importantly with a lesser cast.

I understand media has so much invested in Lebron but real historians have said it for the longest and even all time greats have changed their tunes ... Lebron might be good but nowhere near GOAT.

Kawhi IMO is a way better player than Lebron period!

Lebron on IG bragging about beating a 14 year old in a shooting comp is rock bottom

I been refraining from ruining my weekend with Lebron bull**** talk. But this was a major laughing point at the barbershop. They were clowning Lebron for going hard at the kid, but not doing that **** when it matters.

Lebron is doing or work easier.

**** Lebron

PS would he have confiscated the video if he lost? We know his MO.

Such a stupid question and topic.

Agree 100%.

Why would anyone feel sorry for a millionaire that does what he loves for money, has a beautiful family and no one has anything to feel sorry about?

Yes he is not the greatest, yes he is not top 5, yes he has failed a bunch of times, yes he gets **** by people all the time, but let's be real, he has a great life despite.

He will torture himself knowing he is well short of his on the court achievements but everyone in his realm is good for life.

Sigh still pushing the agenda.

Ask Toronto fans if they miss LeBron in the playoffs, ask Indiana, and Boston fans. No people are not missing him in the NBA, they are trying to push the agenda that people are.

Sigh still pushing the agenda.

Ask Toronto fans if they miss LeBron in the playoffs, ask Indiana, and Boston fans. No people are not missing him in the NBA, they are trying to push the agenda that people are.

NBA ratings say otherwise. Regular season and post-season ratings are down. Don't let facts get in the way of your hate thread.

I cannot speak on the playoffs in general or if this is just a finals thing....but having low ratings this Finals are NOT because of Lebron, and anyone who thinks that is dreaming.

1) Toronto viewership is not counted in the ratings, because they arent in the United States. Do people really believe that having 50% of the fans of teams playing in the Finals not being counted isnt THE biggest reason for the lower ratings?

2) People are tired of the Warriors (much smaller reason than #1, but possibly a reason)

3) More and more people are streaming the games these days. Streams dont count in ratings either.

But Lebron right? SMFH

I cannot speak on the playoffs in general or if this is just a finals thing....but having low ratings this Finals are NOT because of Lebron, and anyone who thinks that is dreaming.

1) Toronto viewership is not counted in the ratings, because they arent in the United States. Do people really believe that having 50% of the fans of teams playing in the Finals not being counted isnt THE biggest reason for the lower ratings?

2) People are tired of the Warriors (much smaller reason than #1, but possibly a reason)

3) More and more people are streaming the games these days. Streams dont count in ratings either.

But Lebron right? SMFH

Exactly

Ppl are just trying to give him outsourced credit.

Literally half of Canada is watching the finals but aren't counted in the numbers. If you add that in, it's right on par with the last couple finals.

Face it, LeBron is one of the biggest stars in the world, and he also played in the East.

And so, the reason I look a little bit tired is a lot of our games are in the West, and it’s late at night. And I recognize most people choose to go to sleep at a reasonable time. And so, from a rating standpoint, not having LeBron in the playoffs, not having him in the East, has clearly impacted ratings.

Fifty percent of television households in this country are in the Eastern time zone. And so if your West Coast games start at 10:30 at night in the East, you’re invariably going to lose a lot of viewers around 11, 11:30. I mean, you can just chart it. You see how many television households turn off around 11:15, 11:30 at night, just because people have to get up for work in the morning.

I mean, it is something we can address. We’re talking about it. I mean, it would obviously be less convenient to those fans on the West Coast if we played even earlier. I mean, just think about people getting to those arenas after work if you start a game at 6 p.m. local time in the West. It’s not the most convenient thing. It’s not as convenient for a television watcher on the West coast, either. But when you look at the league from a national standpoint, it may make sense to play a little bit earlier in the West. And that’s something we’re going to talk to our teams about this summer.”

Straight from the Adam Silver, Commissioner of the NBA

What does he know though.

Face it, LeBron is one of the biggest stars in the world, and he also played in the East.

And so, the reason I look a little bit tired is a lot of our games are in the West, and it’s late at night. And I recognize most people choose to go to sleep at a reasonable time. And so, from a rating standpoint, not having LeBron in the playoffs, not having him in the East, has clearly impacted ratings.

Fifty percent of television households in this country are in the Eastern time zone. And so if your West Coast games start at 10:30 at night in the East, you’re invariably going to lose a lot of viewers around 11, 11:30. I mean, you can just chart it. You see how many television households turn off around 11:15, 11:30 at night, just because people have to get up for work in the morning.

I mean, it is something we can address. We’re talking about it. I mean, it would obviously be less convenient to those fans on the West Coast if we played even earlier. I mean, just think about people getting to those arenas after work if you start a game at 6 p.m. local time in the West. It’s not the most convenient thing. It’s not as convenient for a television watcher on the West coast, either. But when you look at the league from a national standpoint, it may make sense to play a little bit earlier in the West. And that’s something we’re going to talk to our teams about this summer.”

Straight from the Adam Silver, Commissioner of the NBA

What does he know though.

:lol::lol::lol:
Exactly! The commisioner of the league says Lebron not being in the playoffs and playing on the West coast is hurting ratings and cats in this thread wanna argue.

Only on NT

Ppl are just trying to give him outsourced credit.

Literally half of Canada is watching the finals but aren't counted in the numbers. If you add that in, it's right on par with the last couple finals.

What about regular season ratings and the rest of the playoff ratings being down?

NBA ratings say otherwise. Regular season and post-season ratings are down. Don't let facts get in the way of your hate thread.

Perhaps the ratings are down, but nobody is missing Bron. You dont take into account the amount of people that watch Lebron to see him fail. Just like they watch Mayweather to see him lose.

So one year of NBA ratings is how we determine this? Nevermind other influences that could be at work, 1+1 must always equal LeBron.
:lol::lol::lol:
Exactly! The commisioner of the league says Lebron not being in the playoffs and playing on the West coast is hurting ratings and cats in this thread wanna argue.

Only on NT
Dudes on here telling people the NBA might as well fold up shop unless LeBron is in the playoffs. Guys will do anything to justify LeBron as the reason.

Only on NT.

Back
Top Bottom