LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

This season will be a circus show just like last year. He's got 2 injury prone bigs. If Lakers make playoffs they will get bounced out in the first round and there's going to be finger pointing like always.

Dude is comical, I wonder how much more LeBron's camp pays Nick over his Fox salary.

You can't be considered the best player in the game if you aren't getting your team to the playoffs.

LeBron being injured, with the rest of the team being injured is why the Lakers didn't make the playoffs. I like reading the LeBron detractors thread. Some of you make valid points about his game, but the rest? It is just comical.

LeBron being injured, with the rest of the team being injured is why the Lakers didn't make the playoffs. I like reading the LeBron detractors thread. Some of you make valid points about his game, but the rest? It is just comical.
Did they make the playoffs or not? I don't want to hear excuses injuries happen it is part of the game. LeBron D riders be so butt hurt, like not being named best player in the game before the PRESEASON affects his money. If he thinks he is then he has to take the title "back" then. He never will be, however the next season people have to beat you to win the championship right. Nobody is given a title by default.

Did they make the playoffs or not? I don't want to hear excuses injuries happen it is part of the game. LeBron D riders be so butt hurt, like not being named best player in the game before the PRESEASON affects his money. If he thinks he is then he has to take the title "back" then. He never will be, however the next season people have to beat you to win the championship right. Nobody is given a title by default.
You don't make the playoffs with your best teammates on the bench. No team does that. Even Bill Russell had that issue trying to win a championship in '58 and '67. They made the playoffs, but the chip was lost.

why u here lebum bandwagon. go make ur own lebum lover thread
You don't make the playoffs with your best teammates on the bench. No team does that. Even Bill Russell had that issue trying to win a championship in '58 and '67. They made the playoffs, but the chip was lost.

He got kicked out of some other threads for doing just this now he is bringing his crap to this thread. Did LeBron win an MVP last year no, because if not I don't want to hear best player in the league.
Wrong.
If crap is honesty? I admit to bringing it.
Jordan did not win the MVP every year, and many call him the best ever.
Sit down.

mj 6 nba finals 6 fmvp. what about lebum???
Wrong.
Sit down.

mj 6 nba finals 6 fmvp. what about lebum???
Jordan also had Phil Jackson as coach, and didn't get to those finals without him.
Name one Hall of fame coach that LeBron has played for. How many of those got him to the finals?
Let's talk about that.

He came back...they were a game back from the clips...proceeded to lose to all the worst teams in the league WITH him on the floor. And his counting stats looked good. They were just a few games over .500, and in like a 3 way tie for “4th in the west” after that Christmas game...with the 3rd easiest schedule in the league at that point. Also were 1.5 game out of 10th spot.

Look in the off-season thread beforehand. Many of us predicted 44-47 wins for the Lakers last year...rightly assuming that a 34 year old LeBron playing fast paced ball in the west with an entirely new roster, young kids and short training camp would be hovering near a 7-8 seed.

That’s where they were tracking with LeBron.

He came back...they were a game back from the clips...proceeded to lose to all the worst teams in the league WITH him on the floor. And his counting stats looked good. They were just a few games over .500, and in like a 3 way tie for “4th in the west” after that Christmas game...with the 3rd easiest schedule in the league at that point. Also were 1.5 game out of 10th spot.

Look in the off-season thread beforehand. Many of us predicted 44-47 wins for the Lakers last year...rightly assuming that a 34 year old LeBron playing fast paced ball in the west with an entirely new roster, young kids and short training camp would be hovering near a 7-8 seed.

That’s where they were tracking with LeBron.
He came back, and others got hurt. You do not win in the NBA without acceptable firepower, especially on the perimeter. Toronto proves this.

tyronn lue

Jordan also had Phil Jackson as coach, and didn't get to those finals without him.
Name one Hall of fame coach that LeBron has played for. How many of those got him to the finals?
Let's talk about that.

He came back, and others got hurt. You do not win in the NBA without acceptable firepower, especially on the perimeter. Toronto proves this.

Lonzo was the only one hurt when he came back. Still he Kuzma and BI....and what happened was:

-42 point loss to Indiana (w/out Oladipo).
-Loss to PHX.
-Loss to Memphis.
-Lost to ATL.
-Lost to New Orleans.
-Lost to the Knicks.
-Lost to a post tree Clips who were right in front of them.
-Lost to BK

Those are mostly losses to teams that are actively trying to LOSE games....with LeBron James on the floor. After he activated “playoff mode”.

That’s what happened. Win those games...you in the playoffs. Real simple.

Lonzo was the only one hurt when he came back. Still he Kuzma and BI....and what happened was:

-42 point loss to Indiana (w/out Oladipo).
-Loss to PHX.
-Loss to Memphis.
-Lost to ATL.
-Lost to New Orleans.
-Lost to the Knicks.
-Lost to a post tree Clips who were right in front of them.
-Lost to BK

Those are mostly losses to teams that are actively trying to LOSE games....with LeBron James on the floor. After he activated “playoff mode”.

That’s what happened. Win those games...you in the playoffs. Real simple.
All that is understood. It still does not validate the thought that he isn't the best player in the game. He needed perimeter support, and nobody on last years team had that accuracy. You make the right pass, but you cannot put the ball in the hole for them as well. LeBron had that perimeter support on other teams. Ray Allen, Kyrie, Korver, and a few others, but nothing like that on last years team.

LeBron is the best in the game right now, not to mention still the biggest draw as well.

All that is understood. it still does not validate the thought that he isn't the best player in the game. He needed perimeter support, and nobody on last years team had that accuracy. You make the right pass, but you cannot put the ball in the hole for them as well. LeBron had that perimeter support on other teams. Ray Allen, Kyrie, Korver, and a few others, but nothing like that on last years team.

LeBron is the best in the game right now, not to mention still the biggest draw as well.

He’s not the best player in the league. Still a top 5 player in the league (which is incredible given his age). But no. There are 4 others better. And that’s ok.

And he hasn’t been the “best in the league” since 2017.

Wrong.
Sit down.
Was here in the playoffs did he win 6 - 0. Did he have a fake hand bruise like Lebum. Go back to your corner nobody cares what you have to say. Like I said you got kicked out of other threads for trolling.

He’s not the best player in the league. Still a top 5 player in the league (which is incredible given his age). But no. There are 4 others better. And that’s ok.

And he hasn’t been the “best in the league” since 2017.
I hear you, but I disagree. I've seen him do things that other players cannot do. My hope? He goes down in the post, uses old man strength from now on. Quick spins to the baseline, drop steps, that stuff. But with the behemoth front line that he will have with Cousins, McGee, Davis? Dude is going to be interesting to watch nest year.
Great convo, be well.

All that is understood. It still does not validate the thought that he isn't the best player in the game. He needed perimeter support, and nobody on last years team had that accuracy. You make the right pass, but you cannot put the ball in the hole for them as well. LeBron had that perimeter support on other teams. Ray Allen, Kyrie, Korver, and a few others, but nothing like that on last years team.

Further trolling.

Was here in the playoffs did he win 6 - 0. Did he have a fake hand bruise like Lebum. Go back to your corner nobody cares what you have to say. Like I said you got kicked out of other threads for trolling.
And you are wrong, I do not troll. I tell the truth.

LeBron is the best player of his generation.

So whatever corner you are currently sitting in?
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom