LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

1F655B41-77F0-4360-8DF7-D4130BD722D7.jpeg

Dude needs to just leave his head alone or shave it all off.
his hair looks ridiculous. Got that big scar on the back of his head from hair transplant surgery. Going bald on the front and middle of his scalp. Now he got spray paint hair on and wears headbands again to hide it.

Not gonna be surprised if old lebald and ad both get injured and both miss a lot of games. Depends if when lebald gets his annual hgh treatment.
Dude is really that focused on "keeping" his hair he is going out like that.

Bron Bron probably wishes his hair was half as glorious as this >D

tumblr_nu0bibqEze1u2ragso3_500.gifv

but alas, at the end of the day, I gotta get back to the real world at some point. hard to keep ya head up with a head full of locks these days :ohwell:

All y’all are talking about his Brons hair lmao. Oh man I know it’s been a rough start to the year for y’all boys.

All y’all are talking about his Brons hair lmao. Oh man I know it’s been a rough start to the year for y’all boys.

I haven’t seen you this excited since the Cavs went on that cupcake schedule 18-1 run at the beginning of the 17-18 season, and you were talking about “wait til IT2 comes back” :rofl:

Enjoy the good times. Washed SZN and schedule tightening soon approaches.

I haven’t seen you this excited since the Cavs went on that cupcake schedule 18-1 run at the beginning of the 17-18 season, and you were talking about “wait til IT2 comes back” :rofl:

Enjoy the good times. Washed SZN and schedule tightening soon approaches.

This is my favorite thread on NT..I just had to come make sure you guys weren’t in full blown panic mode yet lol.

Anybody who panic's in November, doesn't really watch the game of basketball lol. When that wall hits right before All Star break, it'll be nothing nice. Funny that LBJ publicly "shuns" load management, but was the first player I associated with it.

Back
Top Bottom